Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
argh i can't find that sea patrol Reich March photoshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Holy poo poo that's my home town :captainpop:
Go ask the dive club why Appleyard is so salty.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Holy poo poo that's my home town :captainpop:

it was.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

communism bitch posted:

There's a name for this but I can't remember it. It's like a Walter Mitty thing where the person has this incredibly elaborate private fantasy world, fleshed out in amazing detail, but they imagine themselves as being a mediocrity or a failure even in their fantasy life.

That poor, sad old man. :(

This isn't true at all. He's kept himself a patrolman because he lives for it. Appleyard won't settle down in an office job pushing papers and meeting quotas, no sir. He's the kind of guy who's turned down every promotion and raise, lives in a tiny, squalid bachelor apartment and his entire existence is just SEA PATROL . If he moved up they'd take away his laser, his shotgun and Lord knows he'd go rusty and fall behind on Scooby-Doo tactics.

I fully believe patrolman Appleyard's paperwork is always filled out correctly, handed in on time and his uniform is immaculate.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

probably should have sourced my quote

i forgive u scoobydoo

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Casimir Radon posted:

Go ask the dive club why Appleyard is so salty.

You must buy Mr. Appleyard an account.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

anthony is the dirty harry of the sea patrol

which based on how the regular sea patrol behaves means he probably shoots anyone who looks at the ocean

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
gentleman

im gay?

lol

i love the sea

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
I fully support the actions of SEA PATROL in eradicating the recreational diver scoobydoo menace. Diving is Serious Business. I can only hope that my feeble computer skills may one day support these heroes.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Im glad that SEA PATROL protects us from frogmen.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I am a recreational diver and in spite of the hundreds of my kind that have been subject to summary extra-judicial killing by the all-seeing omnipotent SEA PATROL, I am going to flaunt my ownership of the seas.

Suck an egg!

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I am a recreational diver and in spite of the hundreds of my kind that have been subject to summary extra-judicial killing by the all-seeing omnipotent SEA PATROL, I am going to flaunt my ownership of the seas.

Suck an egg!

Yeah. Imagine this elite ridiculously well euipped force sitting on their asses with nothing to do because rec diver scum got the message :( I think this might be the reason why some of the comics take place in Tenerife for some reason. SEA PATROL like any great empire has to expand or die.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Suck an egg!

You’ll suck an axe handle before the hobnailed boot of SEA PATROL kicks it down your esophagus!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Suck an egg!

i'm gonna loving kill you

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pac-Manioc Root dives where he likes

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Still gracing the Wikipedia entry for pickaxe handles

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I like how the scoobs got everything written out in comic sans. They rejoice in non-professionalism eschewing times or even calibri

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

With a lack of Scooby Doo activites as of late Sea Patrol has expanded to roughing up kids in amusement park wading pools.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Casimir Radon posted:

With a lack of Scooby Doo activites as of late Sea Patrol has expanded to roughing up kids in amusement park wading pools.

A breeding ground of recreational divers if ever there was one, filled with scrappydoos. SEA PATROL did the right thing.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Putty posted:

jimmy dives where he likes

god drat it, i heard it in their voices too.

Inescapable Duck posted:

I think this whole thing is meant to be a terminal autist's idea of satire, which like most satires tends to lose track of its original purpose and becomes increasingly fetishistic and bizarre.

idk. it doesnt seem smart enough to be satire. i feel like this was some weird bitter old autist who jerked off to dredd for the wrong reasons and hated local recreational divers for some reason. he also has a vore fetish.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This except with a Recreational Diver in the reflection

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

I personally wouldn’t use a pitchfork to collect recreational diving gear, but SEA PATROL knows best.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Look at that badonkadonk on the right SEA PATROL

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I hope SEA PATROL has a good benefits program because those boys are gonna throw their backs out lifting like that

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i checked that website he puts his stuff on... and it said he was on. it was so close to touching a god..........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Saint Drogo posted:

Still gracing the Wikipedia entry for pickaxe handles

Ahahaha you're right oh man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickaxe#Pickaxe_handle

• Locked thread