Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I should probably mention that I recently had rotator cuff surgery. I am currently out of painkillers (life sucks) but hopefully next week I will get my prescription refilled. They are narcotics so I will be in a perpetual mental fog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Can this game be tomorrow when I'm less hungover?
we can shitpost until then

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I don't even know what to do with myself now that Masterchef Australia is over.

It's on every day for 3 months. What do I do with all this free time?
Australian Survivor starts in a few days

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
sometimes i miss glee

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CirclMastr posted:

I should probably mention that I recently had rotator cuff surgery. I am currently out of painkillers (life sucks) but hopefully next week I will get my prescription refilled. They are narcotics so I will be in a perpetual mental fog.
Dang. Hope things work out alright with that. Maybe at this point you just see if they'll just chop your arm off and replace it with a gatling gun.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

Dang. Hope things work out alright with that. Maybe at this point you just see if they'll just chop your arm off and replace it with a gatling gun.

Having a gatling gun arm would put a damper on playing video games.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Not final fantasy 7

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Not final fantasy 7

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Not final fantasy 7

Man I'm not playing that ever again.

Until the remake comes out.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Ernie. (2): PMush Perfect, Jedit
redneck nazgul (1): Ernie.
PMush Perfect (1): CirclMastr

Not Voting (9): Asiina, bowmore, drowned in pussy juice, Hal Incandenza, Jonathan Fisk, redneck nazgul, Tired Moritz, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 28th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 38 minutes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i think jet tila is very cute :3c

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh great Ernetnitraud is in this game, wish I'd never signed up p

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

votefinder posted:

The current deadline is July 28th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT
poo poo. I'm not gonna be here for deadline. I've got a thing during the day that I thought would be over early enough to be here in time.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I may not be here for deadline, therefore:

##vote Ernie

A: Third vote is always town.
B: OMGUS votes are always town.
C: I'm too pretty to be lynched.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Beg to differ.

##vote redneck nazgul

Because that vote smacks of a push for an apathy lynch, backing up PMush's vote which may be locked in as he's missing at deadline, and it's a drive-by vote in and of itself.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jedit posted:

Beg to differ.

##vote redneck nazgul

Because that vote smacks of a push for an apathy lynch, backing up PMush's vote which may be locked in as he's missing at deadline, and it's a drive-by vote in and of itself.
kind of have to agree

##vote redneck nazgul

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Ooh, a bandwagon out of nowhere. Here I was thinking we were still in jokephase.

##unvote

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
there was no joke to go along with your vote though

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

bowmore posted:

there was no joke to go along with your vote though

So you agree with the premise that maxims like "The third vote is always <alignment>" and "OMGUS votes are always <alignment>" aren't jokes? :thunk:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
okay who's playing a second game? I recommend that they offer up and let us kill them

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

redneck nazgul posted:

##vote Ernie

Bad.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Indubitably.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Dunk hal imo ##vote hal

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My meta here is always dunk the person d1 that has most viciously owned me as scum so it's kind of a compliment

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Awwww that's sweet, if everyone followed that I'd be voted off D1 every game

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

drowned in pussy juice posted:

My meta here is always dunk the person d1 that has most viciously owned me as scum so it's kind of a compliment

English syntactic ambiguity may be afoot here, but I'm 1000% sure pussy juice just scum-slipped.

redneck nazgul posted:

##vote Ernie

Easy mistake to make. The third vote is always scum!!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ernie. posted:

English syntactic ambiguity may be afoot here, but I'm 1000% sure pussy juice just scum-slipped.

Numbers don't work that way Ernie!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Hal Incandenza posted:

Awwww that's sweet, if everyone followed that I'd be voted off D1 every game

:chanpop:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I am also very good at mafia, you see

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I will go on the record and say that Hal has never owned me as scum.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

tpink posted:

I am also very good at mafia, you see

If I sorted by 'recent' instead of 'top' you might be a contender but I don't hold superficial grudges, I don't even remember the game Hal owned me in but as soon as I saw his name my rage battery started going haywire

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

drowned in pussy juice posted:

If I sorted by 'recent' instead of 'top' you might be a contender but I don't hold superficial grudges, I don't even remember the game Hal owned me in but as soon as I saw his name my rage battery started going haywire

I can't play Resistance with a certain group of friends anymore because one guy is always a traitor, but I can never convince anyone else of this fact. So when he wins as traitor everyone else goes "Oh my god, seriously? He's traitor again?" and I just want to punch them for not listening.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am able to tell with 100% accuracy whether Hal is scum.

I think he is....I don't know yet actually I will tell you in a few days.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yesterday was a rough day but today is better please dear god I hope.

I will mafia on this day.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I mean I said that but I have no real opinions.

We've been playing this game for many years why is it always so hard to just start the game.

Every game should start with someone recklessly using a dayvig.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

RN's looking pretty bad right now under all this. Lots of people still in joke phase which makes them all hard to read, instead of it just being one or two still clinging to it.

Think I gotta agree with the bandwagon. I'll be busy pretty much from 11 until after dead line, but I'll be checking in between now and then. All else being equal, I'll probably drop my vote on RN.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Asiina posted:

I mean I said that but I have no real opinions.

We've been playing this game for many years why is it always so hard to just start the game.

Every game should start with someone recklessly using a dayvig.

I completely agree with this. It would make life so much nicer.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

RN's looking pretty bad right now under all this. Lots of people still in joke phase which makes them all hard to read, instead of it just being one or two still clinging to it.

Think I gotta agree with the bandwagon. I'll be busy pretty much from 11 until after dead line, but I'll be checking in between now and then. All else being equal, I'll probably drop my vote on RN.

I don't know how you can state that I look bad for an obvious joke post and then state that the majority of the game is still in joke phase so it's impossible to read things. For fucks' sake, the guy I voted saw it as a joke.

You can't have this both ways. Either what I did as an obvious joke is so incredibly scummy and jokephase is over, or you're trying to justify a poo poo vote with the flimsiest of pretenses.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You're conflating "lots of people are joking, so I can't read anyone" with "lots of people are joking, so I can't read you". You've made enough posts now for me to start to get a feel, and it's one I don't like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

It's also the easiest possible lynch candidate for you to jump onto. Conveniently, it's on Day 1, which also means you get to wash your hands and go "It was a Day 1 lynch!" to absolve yourself.

• Locked thread