Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Item trading having friction means that my items I find keep their value better even when I start the league slowly, rather than being flooded out of value immediately.

Commodity trading having friction means my individual commodities are worth less than people selling them in bulk because buying them is pain.

Better commodities markets maybe, but the item market is OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Arzachel posted:

Spell Echo rolls crit once for both hits. I don't think the power charge on crit chance from the gem and PCoC stacks additively either so you'll have gaps in the power charge generation from those (maybe Doedre's Elixir is enough to cover that?)

You could go Occultist for Forbidden Power and push the mana cost up to 200 (Archmage? Fevered Mind?) for a guaranteed power charge on every hit but then you have to invest into enough mana regen to keep up with a 200 cost 0.6s base cast spell.

What I'm saying is: You can't handle my Cold Snaps. They are too Powerful for you, traveler

It rolls crit once, but does two crits. And power charge on kill stacks from different sources, why wouldn't on critical strike? Does for assassin.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

docbeard posted:

It's gonna be funny when all the transfigured gems are super rare and expensive because no one actually wants to run lab and everyone assumes they'll just be able to buy the ones they want from other people who also don't want to run lab.

I will happily be making $$$ by running lab and flogging gems. Lab is basically heist with less doors, it's fine.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

I think if you really want to league start energy blade, ghostwrithe exists, or you could also use the Warden node for "double defenses from body armour", with a spell of your choice. But it is clunky and slower than going something meta to farm currency for going stat stacking ivory tower.