Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

If there's room I'd love an invite for klakgivesup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I'm horrible at this game. The new bosses keep killing my HCSSF dudes.

Can I get a guild invite on klakgivesup?

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I want to play SSFHC but I keep dying to the act bosses.

I'll think I'll spend the next five hours trying to convince myself to play another league.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

This beastcrafting poo poo looks like it'll be great for ssf which is nice. Cant wait to see the patch notes.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I actually like it as it is. I should whine more on reddit to get my way I guess.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Finally got some time to play this league. If there's room in the guild Klakded could take an invite.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

The wheel said BV Elementalist.. I wonder how it'll do in delves though...

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

When is the patch out? I feel like I should be able to download it already but the realm is still up.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Thanks for the info!

I'm now stuck between the decision of going out for pints or actually playing today I guess. Was hoping to have the game downloaded by the time I got back. I'd love if they moved league start away from 10pm for us euro types.

On the bright side I've settled on a build, srs into specters. Yawn.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Looks like I got purged, can I get an invite on Klaksoftie

I also found a Timeworn Reliquary Key. Can't make up my mind if I should use or sell it.

Edit: Turned 5.2 exalts into 10 chaos worth of crap.

Mulozon Empuri fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Sep 29, 2018

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

This is a great league for ssf, I regret nothing!

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Yes, I'm a talker, but you will have to get me drunk first.

That is the best line and nothing you'll ever say will change my mind

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

KlakDies could use a guild invite if there's room.

Can't decide on a build at all this league.. Is vaal fireball still a thing?

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I couldn't help but notice I haven't had a single master show up in maps this league, not a single wild niko, einhar, alva, zana, jun by level 90 and lots of white map spam, it doesn't seem I'm the only one who has had this problem either.

Is there a fix discovered? I've been mapping on my second character and hear that can be the problem if the first character isn't in maps, should I finish leveling my abandoned champion or delete him?

Anybody find a solution to this? I havn't seen a master in ages

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Vulpes posted:

They're gonna make the game turn-based.

And mobile only. It's gonna be great.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

Yes,we are truly the embarrassed ones :thunk:

You sure do care alot about something that doesn't have anything to do with PoE.

Anyways, when is the next league out? I disliked this one so much that I kinda zoned out for a couple of months.

Edit: Oh old post, question answered already. Neat

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

RossCo posted:

Are there any TR Miners who can express an opinion on Saboteur vs Trickster for that build? Seems there is a split of views in the wider PoE hive mind.

I'll be going trickster I think. Heres a video guide I watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE-331_wvu0

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Maybe do it in another thread? I'm here to read about murderhoboing

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

You guys are weird.

I'm crashing to desktop every other heist since they did their latest patch, anybody else having problems?

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Good to hear it's not a common problem. Maybe it's time to buy a new computer and hope it goes away.

Heist are loving miserable to run with crashes and I've been looking for an excuse anyways.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

SSF seems to be immune to the Rogue Harbour portal bug.

Nope I ran into this one as well in SSF. I haven't had any crashes since the last patch though, so that's progress.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Has performance turned to poo poo for anybody else in the last couple of patches? I keep dying because of freezes when a bunch of mobs spawn now.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I don't know what they did this league but I don't like it.

I had to roll a minion build to stop dying every time anything spawns

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

The battle royal feels a lot less fun this time around. I can't find any gems most of the time.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

The atlas is getting so tedious that I'll probably have to start skipping leagues if they don't do something.

I only got to tier 4 this time around and just all lost interest in grinding out the stones . Here's hoping I'll enjoy the new skills enough to stick around this league.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

frajaq posted:

Why is Reddit blowing up in rage this much when the actual full patch notes hasn't dropped

Because chris wilson is the worst hype man in the history of games.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Good news everybody! Kripp is streaming path of exile non stop for a week straight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hBkRoBWY6c

It'll be like 2016 again

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Any goons steaming? I went out instead so I need to live through somebody.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Elentor posted:

I would like a SSF/SSFHC mode that lets me click a checkbox "Opt out of the ladder and forfeit any bragging rights" and then the game is tuned with lucky rolls on rares, an actual chance for div cards to drop and target uniques to be farmed in my mortal lifetime, and generally speaking the game assuming that I'm: Bad; Interested in being excited identifying my loot; Solo; With limited playtime and not playing gotta go-fast optimized.

I would even take that with some tradeoff like league now has the gauntlet mods or any bullshit to make it harder.

I'd pay 10 bucks for that

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I've given up on this league, but I think I kinda gave up on this game the moment I realized that I had to replant my whole farm in Harvest league. The next three leagues has just been me coming to terms with the fact that I'm not into ggg's game these days.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Yolomon Wayne posted:

im coming to terms that i will never ever beat sirus on a non-summoner build.

I literally couldn't see the exists of that loving maze thing for two leagues. Worst boss fight ever. How could they makes fights as cool elder and shaper and go downhill so much.

edit: first one I did was with a minion build though

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

whydirt posted:

Sirus is a terrible fight and the fact that he’s central to the current endgame is a big part of why I only do one league a year right now

The people who did this fight should have been fired. It's such a step down from the previous bosses.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I got to level 12 in endless heist and now I don't want to play the game anymore. How the hell did you guys manage before they boosted xp? Y'all crazy.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Crouching tuna's EA ballista build looks like fun. Might start ssf with that if it doesn't get stomped.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

Spork totems was my first successful build. And my last

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

TheRat posted:

Yeah I do worry about the EA hype. People who have not played EA will get a system shock about how clunky it feels to get going, and people who think it's a smooth ride in ssf to free boss kills will get a system shock when they're on day 14 without rain of splinters. People who have not played EA will also get confused when they see their PoB numbers go up but their dps still does nothing ingame - because they aren't stacking anywhere near 20 fuses.

I think the Elementalist is looking like a great starter for ssf. Rain of splinters is nice but not needed and most of the rest is pretty easily crafted. I'll probably go months without getting the belt to be fair.

Here's some guy going on about it for 19 minutes for some reason [PoE 3.17] Should You Play the Best 3.17 League Starter? OR IS IT A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I like totems :/

I just did a tier 13 map with a 5 link storm cloud and boots for the the auras and no other gear. level 13 EA. Struggled on the essens mobs to be fair. Seems like it could work.

I donno. Sure don't care enough about it to join the drama though.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

This is a great league.

Shaper and Elder are still the best boss fights.

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I had to stop playing HC because I'm a bad player.

Now I feel like I have to stop playing ssf because I loving hate doing harvest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulozon Empuri
Jan 23, 2006

I just came back from vacation for a late league start, started a templar, died to Rhoa charge in mud flats twice and decided to just do next league instead.

The first 5 zones suck.