Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i have not watched the match but old man shamrock's steroid physique is worth at least *1/2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Chris James 2 posted:

World title cage match between Sami Callihan and Brian Cage is about to start

is this still on twitch i would have assumed they would want people to watch the tv channel they own?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

welp i am watching tna i brought this on myself

edit: they still like them some camera cuts

edit: good grief callihan has a lovely haircut

Trying fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Oct 30, 2019

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Chris James 2 posted:

All you've really missed is Joey Ryan interrupt a Ken Shamrock promo so they can have a match next week

awwww

so brian cage's wife is livestreaming during the ad breaks, apparently sami attacked her. oh and an amazon prime advert thrown in with no sense of timing wrt with what mrs. cage is doing

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i think i saw the spoilers somewhere yet i am still somewhat surprised at callihan winning clean as a whistle. did rvd's guys do this music?

BIG TESS~!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

apparently i just missed ken shamrock taking the dick flip and the commentary team are being incredibly obnoxious about how giffable it was gently caress this poo poo

oh madison has had some work done

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

is this supposed to be the retro show?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

yeah jordynne is p. good

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

brian cage's wife (?) eating snacks and reading the twitch comments during the break. a professional outfit

edit: the sinister minister is still going?

last edit i promise: wtf is this?

Trying fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 20, 2019

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i think my stream is behind however you are watching this. it is all going swinger's way thus far

edit: ah, there's ken

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

callis is dusting off edge's old sexton hardcastle name for the retro show

coconono posted:

I’m watching on AXS. I might switch to Twitch because these commercials are dire.

what premium advertisers does tna attract?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

coconono posted:

It was all backbraces and legal settlement schemes. Lonely old men adverts.

grim

coconono posted:

Thank god this moose match is over. He suck. Daga tried.

fear not, moose is still in

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

moose doing okada spots. what a world

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

coconono posted:

Rich Swann is dragging a decent match out of moose

eh

he was very good at getting lawn darted. and GREAT punches

edit: oh ye i am behind. it is getting.... ok

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

swan's quite good punches have deteriorated into a kind of bizarre inner-wrist strike

edit: too many moves man, too many moves

Trying fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 20, 2019

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

900 finishes and then they do a bullshit finish

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i believe it is brian cages wife. she reads what sounds like an f4w show recap and viewer comments during some of the breaks. other times you get, say, highlights of an old cody rhodes match

edit: tessa's cool but some of her facial expressions are a lil goofy

Trying fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Nov 20, 2019

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

coconono posted:

Tessa is a loving bad rear end.

ye

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the dudleys are fighting a legion of doom/steiner bros masjup also everybody is ollllllld

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

STAC Goat posted:

I think that was Dudleys were coming off winning the IWGP belts and saying they were the best team ever so they brought in the Steiners as like the one legendary team they had never faced/beat, which was bad, but then Scott nearly died when he had his lung punctured or something insane so they just found the one Road Warrior still going to do the match. Something like that.

the match is honestly not that bad

edit: was. also foley is there ?

edit: tomko sighted. angle looks like a giant baby, aj has some tooth necklace/fake tan poo poo going on

Trying fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Dec 12, 2019

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

ehhhh kamala.... can we just not?

jake roberts and george steel do their things also

edit: did starship pain always end with a back bump? oh it is the racist hulk hogan gently caress this poo poo

Trying fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 12, 2019

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

impact is the útgarða-loki horn but for lols

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

jordynne grace is pretty good. and their yoko knockoff looks fun

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

some of AAA's many evil clowns are on impact RN

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

OFFICER LIGER posted:

mvp goin to impact. I have no sources or information, just reading tea leaves here.

you should take over rahjah[wwf].com because it would seem that rajah[wwf] has lost his mojo & just reports dry facts rather than the insane lies of yesteryear

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

this rosemary/suzie stuff is goofy fun

oh and a flashback to the d e l e t i o n. i might last a full hour this week

edit: so tjp man is a wasteman, right? a shame because he and vikingo are having quite the tight cruiser match with full on weirdo submissions

i promise this is my last edit i know it gets irritating: not a huge fan of guys trading death valley drivers like shoulder blocks

Trying fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 5, 2020

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the twitch presentation of this has been super entertaining thus far. fun matches and they show clips of their goofiest angles in the breaks. i missed the first 30 mins and now it is a 2020 tommy dreamer match, however

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

if this show was just the women, AAA guys and knockoff yokozuna it might actually be good

edit: willie mack & swinger might be spared from the cull. also tessa has to go

Trying fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Feb 12, 2020

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

sportsgenius86 posted:

Depends entirely on the length of the deal he signed but if it’s a one year, he’s probably going to be better off in the long run this way.

it is like nixon's "madman" theory, demonstrate that you are willing to do wild poo poo like sign with tna to give yourself power in future negotiations

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

impact's twitch stream is no longer available in the uk. guess i am watching babylon 5 instead of getting bored about an hour in and going to bed tonight

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Max Coveri posted:

This company used to get a million every week.

1.1 used to be a joke rating. the past is a different country

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

That's a legit jump for a geezer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

overmind2000 posted:

Ship of Theseus but it's a wrestling promotion

Grendels Dad posted:

Theseus' Nonstop Action