Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Endorph posted:

yeah but the difference is vince pays wrestlers in money and not boneless steaks

I'm sure TNA/Impact/GFW pays their wrestlers in global force gold, which in the world of declining fiat currency is even better than money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Looks like the transfer of GFW to Anthem was never completed.

This loving company.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Benne posted:

Can't wait until they rebrand the title yet again and put it on another WWE washout. What's Jack Swagger up to these days?

what's Johnny Strutter doing in the Impact Zone?!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

abraham linksys posted:

lmao at the only person who doesn't have a BFG image

So is that TNA's last remaining roster?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

DJExile posted:

I do honestly hope rehab works for JJ because man I wouldn't wish addiction on anyone.

:same: he is the world's greatest dad, he deserves better

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Which brand is Bram going to carry into the future now? :ohdear:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

On the one hand this is good, on the other it is only possible because of the death of Jim Lahey :smith:

He no longer has to run from the poo poo hurricane

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

does "YOUR FIRED" count as a video package? I have a soft spot for that one too

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Xerzes posted:

He was Slate Randall in NXT, never made it to tv. House show reports reliably described him as ready for bigger things. Toward the end of his run there his gimmick was "I deserve to be on TV and I'm still not." When he was cut, TNA hiring made perfect sense. He's been there since and has turned out to not be particularly noteworthy in any way, so naturally he got the belt.

does he still do that thing where he points in a different direction for each syllable of his name?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

coconono posted:

Canadian dude, Stu Hart trained. Drew well in Canada. Did some WWF stuff but no real impact there.

He'd be better appreciated if whoever had the Stampede tapes wasn't sitting on them.

Gama Singh may have been as reviled in Calgary as the Freebirds were in WCCW, although I don't know how accurate that is because I haven't seen much of the Freebirds vs the Von Erichs.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Tato posted:

Is it not called Impact Wrestling anymore? Did they change it completely to GFW for a bit? I can't even keep up.

I prefer to think of it as some kind of grey state where it's Impact/GFW/TNA and none of them all at the same time.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Twisted Eye posted:

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if changing their name to TXN and moving to outside Dallas or something could've saved their business years ago

Total Xtreme Nonstop?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Hey now, Dixie always made sure that the useless people who offered nothing to the company and weren't putting any actual work in were getting paid on time, and wildly overpaid at that!

Come on, who else would you give that money to, AJ Styles???

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

That Jarrett stuff was my first experience with disappointment with TNA. I was a big Raven fan and was so happy he finally got the belt, and then they pulled that bullshit change at another promotion's house show right before the big Spike debut :negative:

I knew at that point that TNA was basically never going to be good.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

didn't they bring back Bram? At least then they'd have someone to carry the brand into the future.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

J-Ro posted:

Born in Manhasset, New York.

He grew up in Winnipeg and moved back when his NHL player dad retired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Benne posted:

Bring back the Reverse Battle Royale

and the Silent Night Bloody Night match