Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
I wish I had a reason to buy this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Mr-Spain posted:

How much for the bongo?

https://limerencemotors.com/inventory/1991-mazda-bongo-truck

How's this do on the highway?

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
Shame about the no sale on BaT. It looked like bidding was really making a run at the end there.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
Do HJ75 Cruisers ever come up on these auctions?

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

KakerMix posted:

Those are the Troopys right? I've seen one, on a lot, in Japan. I don't know if it was never sold in Japan or if the uptake rate was so low, but they seem to be the absolute rarest. So I guess the answer is "No".

Yeah, the Troopy. Seems like most imported come from Australia. They just never look as clean as the stuff you import.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
I'd also like to hear about experiences with this. The whole market seems so shady.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

everdave posted:

Well, BAT accepted my Hi Ace fire truck so that is going live in 2 weeks or so. I hope this turns out good for me.

I just can't store this one out in the elements here, and I am not doing anything with this one so we will see where it ends up. Hopefully 2,400 actual miles brand new Toyota will do OK.

I just submitted info for a potential listing yesterday. How long was it between your submission and their acceptance?

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

BaT is entirely arbitrary on what they take and don't take. They listed a TJ Wrangler that was only notable for having low mileage and no modifications, but won't take toplitzin's Volvo.

Update. They just rejected my submission. 03 Rubicon with matching offroad trailer. Cleaner with much higher end components than the currently listed TJ that is going for $16k.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Congrats on the sale! I'd be interested in hearing about your overall experience with BaT after this is all done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
I checked your website but didnt see it, how much is that ToyoAce going to go for?