Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
why the gently caress aren't i dead yet

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

C. Everett Koop posted:

why the gently caress aren't i dead yet
Maybe this is your purgatory, ever think of that?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Taintrunner posted:

dying for trump's nuke ratings

theyll always be low energy :sad:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

A Buttery Pastry posted:

C-Euro posted:

I've already resigned myself to never seeing a Lions Super Bowl win so bombs away IMO

checks out

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it is weird to me how many TFF posters there are in cspam

I guess seeing your favorite team be terrible constantly has a lot of overlap with political nihilism

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it is weird to me how many TFF posters there are in cspam

I guess seeing your favorite team be terrible constantly has a lot of overlap with political nihilism

Nah I just spend a lot more time in non-TFF subforums during the off-season because I realized that a lot of off-season stuff doesn't interest me. You're right about the nihilism though, I saw a commercial for a pre-season game the other night and got really sad. And it wasn't even for a Detroit pre-season game!

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
is there a german word for continuing about your daily life despite a looming threat

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

A Buttery Pastry posted:

only every day

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIVuynOPTM

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Woke up to a push notification on my phone. Thought it might be the end for everyone, instead it was just an amber alert.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Doomtalker posted:

Woke up to a push notification on my phone. Thought it might be the end for everyone, instead it was just an amber alert.

that poo poo was so annoying

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Oh god that's going to be how we learn the end is near when we get an amber alert for incoming nukes

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
So is this still happening or what

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

twoday posted:

Maybe not

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/lz_THeAXe9w

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

really love this

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

twoday posted:

but honestly

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
nk only has a few warheads, right? maybe they'd wipe out a few cities but we'd nuke them too and nobody else would give a gently caress. china/russia aint startin ww3 for NK

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

When the bombs drop, do you think those outside the immediate kill zone will get an hour or so to enjoy the Cable News orgasm that they've been edging toward for 20 years now?

I'm concerned that the infrastructure will fail too fast to enjoy this, or that the cable news personalities will cowardly abandon their positions in very un-journalistic fashion when they realize there will be no civilization left to reward them ala Cronkite/Woodward/Bernstein for their courageous coverage.

:ohdear:

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Are we dead yet?

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

OWLS! posted:

Are we dead yet?

i am emotionally

i just wonder what dennis rodman is up to during all of this

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

When the bombs drop, do you think those outside the immediate kill zone will get an hour or so to enjoy the Cable News orgasm that they've been edging toward for 20 years now?

I'm concerned that the infrastructure will fail too fast to enjoy this, or that the cable news personalities will cowardly abandon their positions in very un-journalistic fashion when they realize there will be no civilization left to reward them ala Cronkite/Woodward/Bernstein for their courageous coverage.

:ohdear:

in a just world NYC and DC would be the first and last places to get nuked so we wouldn't have to suffer smug cable news warmongering anymore

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

their dongs don't have the range for that is San Fran ok?

Ideal, even, in my book

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
hurry up and kill everyone this weekend so i dont have to do paperwork on monday tia

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I feel like maybe the nukes aren't coming anymore

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
honestly if dc was obliterated then we glassed NK in retaliation it would be win win

also I bought a bunch of mini bottles of liquor to use as currency.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It might or might not happen

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Stairmaster posted:

It might or might not happen
So a 50% chance?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDL_pIPScSI

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Looks like we're downgrading to probably not http://gizmodo.com/bulletin-of-the-atomic-scientists-study-north-koreas-m-1797780342

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://youtu.be/YFrl01aPPkA

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

maskenfreiheit posted:

honestly if dc was obliterated then we glassed NK in retaliation it would be win win

also I bought a bunch of mini bottles of liquor to use as currency.

If they nuked DC, I'd send them a nice gift basket, maybe even a tasteful flower arrangement

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

nukes are cancelled, sorry folks

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
no...no!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
trump, the furher:] you better let me in north korean piggies or ill huff and puff and nuke your house away :yooge:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Missiles are back on folks

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i am so down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

hey ho

lets go

• Locked thread