Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

Its a bread advert, the ideas basically this: http://youtubedoubler.com/lEl3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

snowflakes could be flour ?

bwatts

If you know an advertising guy or jay z or a hovis exec pelase pm me.

Macnult

"This video is not available..."

[Flour snowflakes gather and cover the screen]

Slowly appearing from the snowflakes is the text "but our bread is"

Jay-Z shovels the flour away, replacing it with a loaf of bread (logo towards viewer)

bacalou

"I'll grind your bones to make my bread" - said the giant to the snow mizer, unaware of the new multimedia opportunity unveiling itself to him.

John Cadaver
I had an idea for a sanitary pad product.

A woman is sitting on a train and a guy that hasn't seen her in a while gets on.

He starts talking to her - Hey Jill, haven't seen you in a while. You look different... have you put on weight or something? May it's the outfit, like it's unflattering or something.

This goes on for a bit - the guy just can't seem to say anything nice at all.

The girl reaches into her handbag and pulls out a sanitary pad and slaps it over his mouth and the tag line for the product comes up:

"Libra ultra thins - for when you're stuck with a bleeding oval office"

bacalou

jfc

cda

by Hand Knit
I know Jay Z. What do you need, OP.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

I know Jay Z. What do you need, OP.

this is true. he's actually becky with the good hair

Piso Mojado

if youre contacting jayz anyways, you mind pitching him an ama in this forum? Just let him feel it out, be cool about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata

i totally be cool w/ a job in the ad world but the ad ppl seem to think differently...

srsly i have the mind of don drapers gay acid love child and its all going 2 waste when i could be contributing to capital via brands and marketing. shame

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Aug 10, 2017

• Locked thread