Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

comes out of a public restroom with a big grin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
he has a triangle haircut

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
He:

* Recreates famous train derailment and crash scenes with his model railroad, and is a top 100 member of an online community of fellow accident scene recreation enthusiasts.

* Buys five pound blocks of pimento loaf and three gallon tubs of mustard at the local food service cash n' carry, and completely consumes both regardless of the expiration date.

* Unconsciously and rapidly clenches and unclenches his right hand when walking through the peanut butter aisle at the grocery store.

* Scatters store-brand soda cans in the field behind the Little League diamond, "in case the kids get thirsty and searching."

* Always puts on a brand new pair of socks each day, instead of washing his worn pairs. Except he never gets rid of his used and dirty socks, either.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
body pillow full of bones

cda

by Hand Knit
Tells you he's solved the Trolley Problem.

Mariana Horchata

So I Dated a Millipede - so what

FutonForensic

has a tall standing mirror that he keeps covered in black satin, which he only removes so he can hiss at his own reflection

Manifisto

is a soil-dwelling amoeba - a brainless, single-celled organism, often containing multiple nuclei; favorite movie is titanic; favorite song is that song from titanic

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

cda posted:

Tells you he's solved the Trolley Problem.

When prompted to continue, says he has "real world experience" with the problem but won't give any further details.

google THIS

Asks if you like being tied up.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

less kinkshame version: asks if you're any good at untying knots under movement constraints

alnilam

mysteriously hangs back and suggests going another way when you get close to a school

alnilam

mysteriously hangs back and suggests going another way when you get close to the sunlight

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Asks if you would like to be untied, then laughs. Kind of a late warning sign though.

vanisher

Refuses to sit and eat a meal at the table like a normal couple

Hides from you under a small leaf to avoid scaring prey

Seems to put more energy into working on his web than making the relationship work

(you are dating a spider)

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Refuses to sit and eat a meal at the table like a normal couple

Hides from you under a small leaf to avoid scaring prey

Seems to put more energy into working on his web than making the relationship work

(you are dating a spider)

or perhaps tim berners-lee? does he hide under leaves?

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
He collects cracked porcelain dolls.

M&M flavor vote truther.

Does not acknowledge the sanctity of the leave a penny/take a penny jar.

Eats exactly one Oreo per snack.

Plays bang, marry, kill with local livestock.

google THIS

alnilam posted:

less kinkshame version: asks if you're any good at untying knots under movement constraints

Asks if you like being tied up while looking wistfully at a nearby trolley track junction.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
- is an arthropod

- chitinous exoskeleton

- four pairs of eyes

- unhealthy obsession with karen, our neighbor

- has two body segments

- has chelicerae

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

-refers to you as 'the human one' when talking to his parents
-keeps saying "soon, I'm still doing the virility exercises" when talking to his parents
-starts gurgling and lets out a bit of foam from his proboscis whenever you mention a missed call from his parents
-doesn't blink
-has sickly green skin and refers to it as his 'tan'

alnilam

I Was The Fury posted:

-refers to you as 'the human one' when talking to his parents
-keeps saying "soon, I'm still doing the virility exercises" when talking to his parents
-starts gurgling and lets out a bit of foam from his proboscis whenever you mention a missed call from his parents
-doesn't blink
-has sickly green skin and refers to it as his 'tan'

how did zorak get out of space jail anyway

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

alnilam posted:

how did zorak get out of space jail anyway

His parents posted space-bail

Darkman Fanpage

lmbo calrissian posted:

he has a triangle haircut

no that means hes a chad which means hes very cool

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
he doesn't use vowels when he speaks

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
his hobby is overloading his pockets.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
He thinks an all day picnic is staying at the all you can eat buffet from open to close. Before you get kicked out he stuffs your pockets with soup

When you get arrested with him for shoplifting from the adult book store he insisted he "only needed batteries, let's run in real quick it'll be fun!". He then talks you into stealing something while he distracts the clerk. His distraction was ravenously eating the edible panties while you stuff a sex toy into your purse. How the gently caress were you supposed to know it was a thermos? You should've been clued in though by the fact he was on a first name basis with the clerk

All the screensavers on his computer, phone and tablet are blurry pictures of you from about the distance of a restraining order away

He mutters to himself, licks his lips and drools while staring at your shoes

He's wearing your shoes while he's doing it

Is more than happy to go with you to your niece's baptism for the opportunity to "get his drink on"

You realize he looks familiar when you're in line at the post office. On the plus side one phone call nets you a $50k reward!

Smiles and hums to himself while folding your underwear

He's wearing your underwear AND your shoes

It's not a big deal BUT THEY AREN'T COORDINATED

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Randomly interjwcts a pause and a "mmmmm"before certain words

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Splatmaster posted:

He thinks an all day picnic is staying at the all you can eat buffet from open to close. Before you get kicked out he stuffs your pockets with soup

When you get arrested with him for shoplifting from the adult book store he insisted he "only needed batteries, let's run in real quick it'll be fun!". He then talks you into stealing something while he distracts the clerk. His distraction was ravenously eating the edible panties while you stuff a sex toy into your purse. How the gently caress were you supposed to know it was a thermos? You should've been clued in though by the fact he was on a first name basis with the clerk

All the screensavers on his computer, phone and tablet are blurry pictures of you from about the distance of a restraining order away

He mutters to himself, licks his lips and drools while staring at your shoes

He's wearing your shoes while he's doing it

Is more than happy to go with you to your niece's baptism for the opportunity to "get his drink on"

You realize he looks familiar when you're in line at the post office. On the plus side one phone call nets you a $50k reward!

Smiles and hums to himself while folding your underwear

He's wearing your underwear AND your shoes

It's not a big deal BUT THEY AREN'T COORDINATED

apparently you're really good at posts seething with phony second-hand embarrassment. :doh:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Asks you to keep his zip off pant legs in your purse.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
doesn't think that "Cow Tools" is funny

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Always insists on going to the clothing-optional beach, where he always undresses and always "spreads 'em".

Joke about the time he and a friend got into a terrible car accident while drunk driving, and how he took $15 from his dying friend's wallet to even up their bar bill.

Has gotten into numerous shouting matches with his dad that devolve into them grappling together and then cuddling on the floor for hours. Claims it's healthy and therapeutic.

Keeps road flares, ether, duct tape, and the first two Rammstein albums in the trunk of his car at all times.

Wants to adopt a dog that's so big and mean, it makes him "feel like a bitch".

Is the sole employee and manager of a zero-traffic pretzel stand at the local dying mall.

Says that hygiene is totally optional, no one really cares.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
mouth breathes through his hockey mask

plays the xylophone with his testicles

asks you if ou're gonna eat your skin when you go to KFC

crunches loudly when he eats the bones too

asks people at other tables for their skin/bones

always checks his zipper after saying "that reminds me..."

brags about the times he really "F'd that guy up!" playing dodge ball in the 3rd grade. You were screaming at the top of your lungs denying you knew him right after it happened. Yesterday.

has tattoos that are obviously bad attempts at making a tattoo with a permanent marker

it's the word "tatoo" misspelled several times

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Darkman Fanpage
keeps musing about how easy it would be to make a murder look like an accident

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Claims to be fidget-spinner world champion then shouts at you and starts crying when you smudge the fresh ink on his clearly just-printed certificate . In fact it is just the word CERTIFICATE printed in Times New Roman size 12 at the top of a plain white piece of paper in portrait perspective.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

mister magpie posted:

- is an arthropod

- chitinous exoskeleton

- four pairs of eyes

- unhealthy obsession with karen, our neighbor

- has two body segments

- has chelicerae

I hate when franz kafka characters wave their busy feelers at me and my friends

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
My boyfriend was rudely satired and caricatured in one of the lesser known Nicki Minaj/John Waters club bangers, do we have grounds to sue SNL?

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

My boyfriend was rudely satired and caricatured in one of the lesser known Nicki Minaj/John Waters club bangers, do we have grounds to sue SNL?

yes

• Locked thread