Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
August contest thread? August contest thread.

Last month's theme was goatse.cx which I won with this:

:kingsley::kingsley::kingsley:This month's theme is...hot hot heat! :kingsley::kingsley::kingsley:

Rules THAT MEAN NOTHING:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. Note that you can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins! Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favorites! For the sake of clarity, the contest started August 12th at 12:01 a.m. EST.
4. Contest will be open until August 31st at 11:59 p.m. EST after which voting will begin.
5. Voting will continue until September 2nd at 11:59 p.m. EST.
6. Also, I guess no :nws: images? If someone has a kick rear end NSFW idea, i dunno? take it up with SoundMonkey i guess? I don't wanna get in the way of good ideas and all, but rules are rules.
7. When voting, please deploy the spoiler tag.

I or SoundMonkey reserve the right to change the rules in case I missed something really obvious that probably won't affect anyone.

Winner picks the next theme, and makes the new thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Hell, if no one else is going to do this one...

First rays-6861

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Hell, if no one else is going to do this one...

First rays-6861
Dig the custom title/post combo.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Probably would have been even better for last month's contest.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Voting is technically open, right?
Wild EEPROM

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.
nice on rice

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
nice on rice

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

its all nice on rice posted:

Voting is technically open, right?
Voting's open for another 11.5 hours yeah.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
it's all nice on rice

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Same

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Didn't get a chance to tally before bed, but we have 1 for Wild EEPROM and 4 for its all nice on rice. I liked all the entries, but we have our winner! Thanks to everyone who entered.

Nice on rice, big ups and congrats! It's now on you to make the September thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Thanks! I'll throw a thread together when I get home later today.

• Locked thread