Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
They said they could quit drinking any time they wanted to :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
B.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Yes, let's perform field medicine in a dingy alley while literally everything is trying to kill us and a good chunk of that wants to.

Or we can clean the dude up in the hover car.

Yeah B and I'm surprised A was even an option. (C I can at least understand as an option that exists but let's maybe not sink to the Nazis' level.)

Tias
May 25, 2008

Bash Bash

((Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpV2basTgI ))

"GET HIM INTO THE BOAT YOU SLOT-TARDS; NOW!"

Axel and Flo come to, rushing Olli quickly but not unkindly into the hovercraft. A decent piece of Neo-Soviet surplus, it was stripped for guns and armor before sale, but the Vory suppliers have kindly slapped some steel plate on and fitted an Ares multi-purpose LMG to the door sponson. An empty vodka bottle rolls across the hull, and you quickly translate into the vehicle's node, feeling the matrix beckon to you.

Settling into the complex interlink of devices and vehicles in the area, you notice three pertinent things:

One: The bulldozer drones have locked you out, possibly from outside hacking or an ICE assault of some kind. You disregard them for now, having too many other things to concentrate on.

Two: Your wheeled combat drone is circling where you ordered it to, and it is just know seeing burly, shaven-headed men with some sizable firepower exit the door! You transmit the command to detonate the traps in the street in a couple of seconds..

Three: You're taking fire from the top floor! Rounds ping off the slat armour on your outer hull, but you're going to want to adress it eventually.

A resounding crump of detonations go off in the street, momentarily blinding your drone sensors. You initially think your hearing got fried as the explosive noises keep coming, then realize that mortars are now falling like mortally dangerous rain on the building.

You vaguely register a pleasant speaker voice with a bavarian accent putter off instructions as Axel administers first aid to Olli on the 'craft floor. Instructing the ship to pull up to the canal intersection, you have a few rounds of relative peace and quiet. You spend them..

A) .. Attempting to hack the street! Getting control of cameras and other systems in the public grid could net you a couple of benefits, including the location of any enemy hackers, increased supervision of the water, and a loose tactical network for your doberman to use to keep the pressure up on the building.

B) .. Start a call with the Neo-Anarchists. Handler contact was Ollis job, but he's sort of indisposed, and getting updates on the larger flow of the op could be indispensable.

((Bashing is processing nicely, I will reveal that you have already killed several fascists and now you must decide how best to stay abreast of the situation!))

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

A

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
A. The only way to beat these scum is to own the street.

(See if we can get our 'dozers back too, last thing we need is them being used to false-flag us.)

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

A

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Press the Attack.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

AJ_Impy posted:

(See if we can get our 'dozers back too, last thing we need is them being used to false-flag us.)

Not emptyquoting.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Always Be Hacking.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T

AJ_Impy posted:

Bolded for emphasis.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

A. But also put a note in their comms about how a bum tipped them off to a secret Synagogue down the street. it is actually a trap filled with. spring-loaded rusty knives

jagadaishio
Jun 25, 2013

I don't care if it's ethical; I want a Mammoth Steak.
I'd say B, honestly. After getting caught in mortar fire, I'd say re-establishing contact for updates is paramount. Otherwise, we're just going to end up getting caught in friendly fire again because we didn't signal for them to fix their poo poo.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Yeah, B. Those guys are horrible allies and need to be cussed out.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

AJ_Impy posted:

Yeah, this.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Always hAck

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Is collecting nazi tattoo flesh gauche? Can we make an umbrella?

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Ew.

"Here's a mask i made from HUMAN SKIN don't worry I only took it from BAD PEOPLE hey where are you going"

I hope Ette has better taste than that.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Blasphemaster posted:

Is collecting nazi tattoo flesh gauche? Can we make an umbrella?

Nah, make a hat.

Huurrrrr look guis! Ima skinhead lol!

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Or a mask.

extremely Buscemi voice posted:

How do you do, fellow white supremacists?

E: Ette's probably got the charisma to pull it off, too. If not too much.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

+1 to collecting "trophies"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Holy gently caress no! We're not Ilse Koch!
Ette only collects fun and healthy experiences for both parties.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Holy gently caress no! We're not Ilse Koch!
Ette only collects fun and healthy experiences for both parties.

+1 to fun and healthy experiences.

Also, hack hack hack. Hack the planet street, get more information so we can press whatever advantage we have. Contacting other people can come later.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Ette might carry around a fascist body part for shock value if he was high enough, which he is not - addiction levels are currently somewhat stable, so he will only dose if he feels he's losing control of the situation.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You're not helping that whole 'not be a psycho' argument:dawkins101:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Tias posted:

Ette might carry around a fascist body part for shock value if he was high enough, which he is not - addiction levels are currently somewhat stable, so he will only dose if he feels he's losing control of the situation.

Fair enough.

Come to think of it, you probably wouldn't want to hang on to or make anything out of fascist body parts, on the off chance they have enough logic left inside them to do cyberpunk bad things to you.

Tias
May 25, 2008

You're not helping that whole 'not be a psycho' argument:dawkins101:

don't clutch pearls, he's only addicted to cyborg bodyparts, alcohol and cyberpunk meth, it could be a lot worse :pseudo:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I mean getting cybered up and having drug fueled sex parties is all well and good, I just draw the line at running around with decomposing body parts cause that poo poo ain't civilized.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Sep 5, 2017

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Societal conceptions of what it means to be civilized are bougie and therefore the enemy of the proletariat.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

super sweet best pal posted:

Societal conceptions of what it means to be civilized are bougie and therefore the enemy of the proletariat.

this.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

I mean getting cybered up and having drug fueled sex parties is all well and good, I just draw the line at running around with decomposing body parts cause that poo poo ain't civilized.

So we tan the skin before we make our new riding leathers.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Blasphemaster posted:

So we tan the skin before we make our new riding leathers.

+1 leather chaps with a butterfly tramp stamp.

jagadaishio
Jun 25, 2013

I don't care if it's ethical; I want a Mammoth Steak.
This skinning skinheads poo poo is way too embarrassingly tacky - and we're controlling someone with a weaponized, eyeball-rupturing cyber-erection, so that's saying a lot.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
We don't want any part of their nazi filth on us. Not their ideology, not their propaganda, definitely not the skin to which they attach value and importance. Never make anything useful, decorative or indeed anything of any value whatsoever out of it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

AJ_Impy posted:

We don't want any part of their nazi filth on us. Not their ideology, not their propaganda, definitely not the skin to which they attach value and importance. Never make anything useful, decorative or indeed anything of any value whatsoever out of it.

Rabidly against recycling because 'it looks tacky', you're the reason this world is dying.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We could always make a show of burning the skins at a gig.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T

super sweet best pal posted:

Societal conceptions of what it means to be civilized are bougiebourgeoisie and therefore the enemy of the proletariat.

FTFY

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Tias posted:

don't clutch pearls, he's only addicted to cyborg bodyparts, alcohol and cyberpunk meth, it could be a lot worse :pseudo:

Something I noticed, reviewing our character sheet the other day: sex is not a listed addiction.

It is a passion.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I can't tell if this is serious or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Doc Dee posted:

FTFY Fixed that for you.