Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis_eraser_420

"hello and welcome to hellhole sam's waterin' hole, may I take your order?" the three armed waitress asks.
"yeah, one fried ratburger and a bottle of glo-beer to wash it down please"
she twitches her eyebrow in surprise. "listen buddy, I have no idea what kinda joint you think this is but we've got waffles and coffee on the breakfast menu and that's it"
extremely embarassed you get your meal and try to pay with pre-war bullets.
they take dollars only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cis_eraser_420

when you open up your bunker after years of waiting, immediately get flooded and drown because you didn't take rising water levels into account when building your survivalist haven

cis_eraser_420

two years gone by. running low on food, running low on water, almost out of smokes. load up spare mags, grab the rifle. check everything off the list. kevlar vest, check. gas mask and spare filters? check. extra ammo, extra food, water? check. a deep breath as the bunker door opens up with a squeal of dry hinges.
*trips on rock, falls back down stairs, breaks neck*

cis_eraser_420

when you wake up late for your interview at the raider gang and no clothing store on your way has a skull belt in your size

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Finally met another human being. He looked pretty messed up from all the radiation but I figure we had to gently caress for the survival of the human race.

Turns out he was just super ugly :doh:

Olive! fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Aug 29, 2017

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
You just murdered your best friend for a bag of flaming hot cheetos only to find out it's the fries kind.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Whoring yourself out to keep from dying of thirst the day before the floods come.

----------------

drilldo squirt

You spent your entire life breaking into a patent office vault to fulfill your dream of reviving the wonders of the past but it only has blueprints for wifi enabled juicers.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Trying to barter gold for food.

----------------

Twenty Four

When forced to decide between a love interest and a long time friend, you decide to kill, cook, and then feed your significant other to your starving best friend who is also a telepathic talking dog.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
"uh, I think it's probably the carburetor is shot?"

Motor-Ola, the warlord covered in flip-phones from the long days ago, approaches my rig "haha, you dummy, there's not even an engine in this."

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

cis_eraser_420

"boys, lookit that! the new guy got himself a pickup truck!"

you twitch in surprise in the mocking tone and look out the window of your f250 to see a parking lot full of rusty priuses with mudding tires and rusty spikes on fenders

"what kinda mileage are you getting with that, huh? you ain't even gonna get to dry skull flats on half a tank in that!"

"i-i'll just find a gas station on the way, yeah?"

thundering laughter makes you cower in the pickup with shame a bit

"yeah, right, what do you think the world is, a playground? ain't no stations left! you better get with the program or get outta here, grandpa"

dejected you fire up the beast, belching a cloud of tuned diesel smoke and triggering further laughter. you pull your tattered flat-brim cap over your eyes to hide your tears of shame

anyway, that's why I don't go to 'stin anymore. bunch of hipsters if you ask me *takes hit off entrail flavored vape*

Notax

that moment that you realize its been forever and a day since you hugged a goonette :sigh: is this just e/n or did that count for that weird movie where everyone tries to get laid just before the earth is consumed in a solar event because i remember writing this with that in mind foremost of all

hey is that a pickup line? "hey baby i work for nasa it could be the last day on earth.... wanna.... y'know?"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When it's the end of the world and your soul is being weighed against a feather and you realize you were leaning against the scale the whole time

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's raining fire, the dead are rising up and your sinks are overflowing with blood but NOW is when your neighbor decides he wants you to return the hedge trimmer he loaned you last week. He still has your wheelbarrow, hammer, flathead shovel and 3 different screwdrivers he borrowed over the past 8 years, for crying out loud!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
For whatever reason at least 6 nuclear missles ended up unexploded in your back yard. The bad news is it's on your property so you'll most likely have to make sure it gets cleaned up.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A trumpet is blowing from the East signaling Judgement Day and a Jehovah's Witness is knocking on your front door

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

Splatmaster posted:

A trumpet is blowing from the East signaling Judgement Day and a Jehovah's Witness is knocking on your front door

This is got dang song right here

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

bradzilla

after living in a fallout shelter for a year without bathing or airing out, u emerge to find a scavenger outside ur shelter

the scavenger loudly exclaims "why does it smell like poo poo here all of a sudden??????"

bradzilla

when u take a dump and ur poop is glowing

but it's only glowing because u ate a glow stick cuz ur out of food

bradzilla

when u catch the trix rabbit trying to steal ur cereal supply

wearing a lampshade

Tfw u both reach for the last can of expired dog food and your tentacles touch :swoon:

Notax

hello is this the fallout thread

>take radaway
>check pip-boy
~
>collect popcaps
>flail

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE POST APOCALYPTIC RAGNAROK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-B8k0n_3cs

Notax fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Aug 30, 2017

Twenty Four

The "Post Apocalypse", after the day that Something Awful shuts down.

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

When forced to decide between a love interest and a long time friend, you decide to kill, cook, and then feed your significant other to your starving best friend who is also a telepathic talking dog.

When you've grown a half dozen extra mouths but screaming just seems like a lot of work

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

albany academy posted:

Tfw u both reach for the last can of expired dog food and your tentacles touch :swoon:

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

When it's the end of the world as we know it, and you quite honestly do not feel at all well.

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Aug 31, 2017

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
When your ex shows up to your vault with her new man and he's wearing the exact same matching jumpsuit as everyone else and hey the world hasn't ended yet why are we drinking this punch

crimes

Sandwich Anarchist
you lay down on the bed with your beloved wife so that when the bomb drops you'll both turn into eternally embracing skeletons but then you do a huge sneeze right as you get skeletonized and now you look like a loving idiot forever

Twenty Four

Standing in line at the half destroyed grocery store, an old lady in front of you is arguing over expired pre-war coupons and trying to pay with a check.

Look lady, can't you just speed this up and pay with a 50 pound bag of bottle caps like the rest of us?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

you lay down on the bed with your beloved wife so that when the bomb drops you'll both turn into eternally embracing skeletons but then you do a huge sneeze right as you get skeletonized and now you look like a loving idiot forever

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
When your cannibal slave master leather daddy takes off his gimp mask and it's the guy you bullied in eighth grade.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When you realize everyone is staring at you as the shadow of the asteroid darkens the sky because your t-shirt says "the Asteroid is bullshit!"

Dungeon Ecology

when u meet a mutant woman scavenging for food and u notice she has a bulbous stomach tumor only after u asked her when the baby's due

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...you get your life insurance paid to you in full in the mail just before the Extinction Level Event takes place because the risk assessment department determined when it was going to happen and where so why not, right?

google THIS

When you break your glasses and start screaming about how there was time now but then you remember you have an extra pair.

Dungeon Ecology

when u go to the weekly culling event and Clank shows up wearing the same rusted spike breastplate u are wearing

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When it's 5am the Hellfire missles have all gone off around you and it occurs to you- you really DON'T like the smell of napalm in the morning...

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
When you're too embarrassed to go back to Vault City and admit that you are probably not going to find a water-chip, because your trolley broke down and you ate all your raisins after 5 miles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

When you're eating the last bit your friend's corpse and the only edible part left is the dick and balls

• Locked thread