Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

José Enrique, the guy who was cool and good and dumb as rocks, retired with a knee injury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

kcer posted:

I liked it when he had a go at Fat Mike on Twitter

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Cool and good but all leagues with a summer window should do this, otherwise it puts the league at a disadvantage

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

Why is there a fuckin NFL pitch in london

Because you bitches can't get enough

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mike Ashley would probably pay it was 20m pesos and say he never agreed what currency the bonus would be in since he's a literal manchild

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

De Boer was sacked

4 games, very nice

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Clipboard Chris is a nice fellow

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

ScooterMcTiny posted:

NBC Gold also happens to be broken this morning. Can't buy it or log in. Quick twitter search shows the same for a lot of folks. I was willing to pony up but after 10 minutes of trying found a pirated stream in 10 seconds.

Same here. I think my payment went through but I requested a refund and am now just watching a Canadian stream.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

lol if u pay for tv

You can't take it with you when you die in the pulse night club shooting

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

sounds like Kick IT Out is fail and gay

Kick IT Out is what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU