Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Neurosis posted:

the former is what i was writing carlos wank fantasy about a week ago so yes please if they don't mind fighting in-house

in condits house or cerrones? :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

well, it wasnt me

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i got permanent tinnitus from a sinus infection like that one that spread to my ears. i can only imagine how bad a sinus infection has to get to cause a slipped disc and ring worm

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

vaginal facsimile posted:

Why is Derrick Lewis fight Werdum? He just lost to Mark Hunt

dunno .. i wouldnt call it a favour for him either because werdum is a lot better than he is

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think cormier is a better fighter than jones. despite his two losses to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

david carmichael posted:

I think cormier is worse fighter than most of the guys hes beaten, except for like frank mir

how come ?

• Locked thread