Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm glad everyone I kill has way more loot than I ever bother to get so I don't have to run around in houses for that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It always blows my mind when I kill someone thinking they have even less stuff than me because their acting like huge idiots and crawling around looking the wrong way and then I get to the corpse and they have 6000 of the ammo I need and 4 guns and 40 first aid kits. lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Your aimed fire will deviate if you're moving, that might have been why you weren't hitting

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Also did it put me in servers with noobs because I'm new to the game. Most of the people seem to have no awareness or uhh. Patience or whatever. I walked up directly to the left of someone who was standing behind a tree trunk. Was he looking at the tree trunk.

you killed a streamer

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Are you guys playing fp?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I went prone when I saw where the guy was figuring he had a lot of trouble hitting me the first time but when I shot at his head during the blurry stuff it missed and then when I aimed down to his chest those missed too and then I died.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i'll never go back to third person

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

you killed a streamer

lol

And no I just play whatever the default is. The first person is a little weird looking but it probably makes the game a little more aggressive since you can't camp behind corners and still see around them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've played 3 duo and 2 solo ones... Guess I'll try first person when I get home.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

lol

And no I just play whatever the default is. The first person is a little weird looking but it probably makes the game a little more aggressive since you can't camp behind corners and still see around them.
3rd person is rear end

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Well I went prone when I saw where the guy was figuring he had a lot of trouble hitting me the first time but when I shot at his head during the blurry stuff it missed and then when I aimed down to his chest those missed too and then I died.

i mean, the AK has more bullet deviation when aimed down sights than the other assault rifles, but i've still found it to be really accurate

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i hadn't figured out what the value "body hit impact power" that's attached to guns meant, but it's probably how much your aim decays when you get hit by a round from it. I'll try testing it sometime I guess? Or probably just forget

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That seems like the only thing it could be unless it and/or slows you down when you get hit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Millenial Quake Man Voice:] Righteous bro! Use the Lightning Gun's Body Hit Impact Power to pin opponents to walls when their falling!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I do really like that you can keep most people suppressed, and hopefully force an error, just with the scary cracks of the bullets passing over their heads. Very good game audio

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
when a far away teammate gets downed i'll usually fire a bunch of shots towards wherever they were, and every now and then it'll cause the other team to recalculate for long enough for me to get there to fight or revive. gotta keep em guessin!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Le puts a blanket over my pubg playtime

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

You also have to hold your breath to shoot straight in this game. Could be why your missing.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'd probably be playing more of this if my computer didn't run it horribly

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'd probably be playing more of this if my computer didn't run it horribly

Obvious question but did you put all the settings to lowest? Its a badly optimized game.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I like playing as a team of 3 then coordinating our markers on a high intensity spot like School or Sosnovka so that our 4th jumps out there, and if he makes it out alive you know you have a badass.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
If there was one thing I'd change, I would give this game a more cartoony style and have numbers pop out of people when you hit them so you know you are doing damage

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I was just in the last 6 in a squad game that ended with a circle encompassing 1/3 of one of the georgopol projects. I killed a guy and then I could hear a non-stop stream of chinese and ambient noise from a PC bang that lasted until I was killed by a frag grenade that was cooked from a a floor above me and dropped. if you hold "t" after killing someone or being killed you can talk to them, but this person's was just held down for minutes.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Liquid Drink posted:

If there was one thing I'd change, I would give this game a more cartoony style and have numbers pop out of people when you hit them so you know you are doing damage
Everyone dies in 3 shots anyway it doesn't matter.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pewdiepie posted:

Obvious question but did you put all the settings to lowest? Its a badly optimized game.

Yea lol.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

Everyone dies in 3 shots anyway it doesn't matter.

Everybody should have a health bar

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

Everybody should have a health bar
A health bar... the Dark Souls of health measurement...

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

A health bar... the Dark Souls of health measurement...

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is definitely bad because it's a dayz mod designed for epic multiplayer battles and streams, and everyone who plays it is suffering from some kind of delusional disorder and psychosis, and should seek professional help. to all others not receiving psychological counseling and/or ssris, please consider playing any of the thousands of other videogames currently available such as super mario brothers, pacman, burgur time, galaxian, space harrier, etc.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Liquid Drink posted:

this

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

this game is definitely bad because it's a dayz mod designed for epic multiplayer battles and streams, and everyone who plays it is suffering from some kind of delusional disorder and psychosis, and should seek professional help. to all others not receiving psychological counseling and/or ssris, please consider playing any of the thousands of other videogames currently available such as super mario brothers, pacman, burgur time, galaxian, space harrier, etc.

My wallet bursts from my pants knocking over my funko pop shelf and flies through my shed window directly into Mr Unknowns bank account. And I'm for open borders and Swedish immigrants loving my wife as well.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-FcPb2kclU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

At least you can pay for Keys to unlock Lootboxes that won't open otherwise.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
The loot box stuff is kept out of view, it's not like a blizzard game

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

The loot box stuff is kept out of view, it's not like a blizzard game

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah it's not the same.. cos one is free and the other you have to purchase Keys for with irl money like it's 2010 TF2 lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
to be fair the skins are incredibly badass

• Locked thread