Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

pc gaming FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

2018 will be the year of the linux gaming computer.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Is there any way to change your default server? Since ever since the last update I've needed to switch the server I'm playing on from Asia to Oceania, when this has never been an issue before. Even at the start of each game during the same play session!
Not a big deal ping-wise I suppose, but I mean, regardless of whether someone's calling me a bloody legend or a complete fuckwit, I'd like to at least be able to understand them!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A bloody legend or a complete fuckwit. The Major Isoor story.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

hahaha my life in a nutshell! :D

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Casting my vote for “bloody legend” :) Cheers Major

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

+1

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

:yeah:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Oh, thanks you lot! :shobon: Although I'm still certain you simply mustn't have known me long enough to have your opinion change to the latter! It'll happen eventually I'm sure, haha :D

On another note, we got another squad dinner last night - so good, as we were all armed to the teeth and had a huge firefight with another armed-up squad. Each side must've gone through 100 rounds, easy - in addition to a bunch of grenades and petrol bombs/molos. It was so liberating compared to most gunfights in PUBG, (which are just like, a few short bursts and that's it; the enemies are dead) since each side was in a house, and we were just using full-auto, suppressive fire non-stop, putting bullets through each others' windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Oh, thanks you lot! :shobon: Although I'm still certain you simply mustn't have known me long enough to have your opinion change to the latter! It'll happen eventually I'm sure, haha :D

On another note, we got another squad dinner last night - so good, as we were all armed to the teeth and had a huge firefight with another armed-up squad. Each side must've gone through 100 rounds, easy - in addition to a bunch of grenades and petrol bombs/molos. It was so liberating compared to most gunfights in PUBG, (which are just like, a few short bursts and that's it; the enemies are dead) since each side was in a house, and we were just using full-auto, suppressive fire non-stop, putting bullets through each others' windows.

thats awesome, congrats. i still haven't tasted a chicken dinner yet, once im done with dark souls 1 i'll be playing this a lot more.

• Locked thread