Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there no thread for this which i thought was weird since most of IZ has this game. i got #2 on my last match before work and it was the worst feel ever, I still haven't won a game lmao.

game's loving awesome though. it scratches the survival itch without being insanely boring like a lot of other player island survival games, there's always a lot of tension in the air and being constantly forced to move after the beginning 'find some guns right now' phase keeps the pacing fast. sometimes i wish cars were a little more common but i dont really have any other big complaints, it owns

there's also a new map coming that is a much smaller, dense urban area that will cut dull moments down to the absolute minimum, really excited for that poo poo and more maps in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

This game is seriously epic. It's well worth the $25 or whatever it is right now.

i got it for 30 and its the best 30 ive ever spent. its a blast with friends and its really fun to stream too

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx posted:

What someone says when trying to sell you a bad game.

i have a lot of fun playing it solo too, its way more tense that way. i refuse to believe anyone hasnt seen this being played anyway

trying to jack off posted:

and from the man who brought us a thread titled quake and it was about quake champions

get over it!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that game was a long con damnit

Wormskull posted:

It runs surprisingly well too.

yeah it controls very tightly and looks sharp, it doesnt look like a garbage arma mod lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Oh right I remember harboring resentment at Bob for making me get that game for christmas.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I killed a scared chinese man in a field of tall grass with my silenced UMP and then took his M16.

you got like 5 kills and almost won on your first game that was pretty awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

this game is definitely bad because it's a dayz mod designed for epic multiplayer battles and streams, and everyone who plays it is suffering from some kind of delusional disorder and psychosis, and should seek professional help. to all others not receiving psychological counseling and/or ssris, please consider playing any of the thousands of other videogames currently available such as super mario brothers, pacman, burgur time, galaxian, space harrier, etc.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah it's not the same.. cos one is free and the other you have to purchase Keys for with irl money like it's 2010 TF2 lmao

the cosmetics are in the background and dont matter at all cause youre gonna change clothes and be covered in armor in the actual game

bet your rear end dumbasses still buy those keys though and you can make a few quick bucks selling crates the game hands you for playing it lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i think its epic that the cosmetics rn are TSHIRT. BLUE JEANS. BLACK JEANS. SKIRT. and the skirt goes for 300 dollars

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

IdealFlaws posted:

I love landing next to people and chasing them around punching the back of their head while they try and find their first gun to shoot me with

https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenSmokyLegShadyLulu

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

first person is the way to go, a lot scarier, people cant just hide in a corner and line up the perfect shot on you lol. idk why its not just how the game plays instead of being a separate mode

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you liked it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im going to squeeze some of this in today before the hurricane knocks my power out for weeks/kills me etc.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

*while trying to destroy a loot box* It's no good! I can't do it!

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is the worst hurricane tragedy i have ever heard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Level 3 Helmet here.

dude i was about to post 'dont worry guys ive got a lv 3 helmet' and post this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i suck at shooting so i depend very heavily on shotguns and they're strong as hell in this game. the double barrel oneshots people at midrange with a good hit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ppl wondering if that was going to be big enough to wear prerelease is one of the funniest gaming moments of all time

the wait for halo 3 was an epic time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

modern warfare two collection edition had working night vision goggles lol

wasnt it like 400 dollars lol. they also had a modern warfare camo jeep you could win in some kind of contest

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

awesome, id put a bomb on it and drive it into my biggest online enemies house lmfao

youd finally be free of the puking mcdonalds lady

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

alright, who wants to play this tonight before my house starts flying. hmu on discord or steam

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

you should livestream yourself as the walls fly apart

PM me for my snapchat for exclusive content like videos of me being impaled

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

Le puts a blanket over my pubg playtime

frank.club posted:

I've played this game for 400 hours

a saga

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the only time it stutters for me is when im landing on the ground, after that its really smooth

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I have bad news ladies and gentlemen. Whilst evacuating on Friday Night I was playing PUBG on my laptop with the OP, Roberto "Bobnumerotres" Tres, when I heard a loud rushing of air and rainfall followed by a slightly Latino scream of agony. He disconnected from the game and I had to punch him to death so he wouldn't blow our cover. In his memory I'll be hosting a Cuban jazz festival/PUBG tournament with free liquor at the deserted WaWa on Dale Mabry. Hasta la victoria siempre brother.

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I don't like to play it solo after trying a few times and being bored out of my mind but I play it with folks sometimes. Or would, if Bob didn't die to Hurricane Irma.

in the afterlife im free in the afternoon sometimes. ill hit you up.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Monster Hunter World comes out like the first week of 2018

god drat so soon? no point in switch XX in the west then

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Bro, your obiously know playing PUBg the right way. Druno Druo pDrop inot oa spleayplace where you die 2000000 times auntily uyou foinally getgoing ,then its loving Fumf Fun bro! lol - Redtis over the restard.

lmfao i love you worm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Oh, thanks you lot! :shobon: Although I'm still certain you simply mustn't have known me long enough to have your opinion change to the latter! It'll happen eventually I'm sure, haha :D

On another note, we got another squad dinner last night - so good, as we were all armed to the teeth and had a huge firefight with another armed-up squad. Each side must've gone through 100 rounds, easy - in addition to a bunch of grenades and petrol bombs/molos. It was so liberating compared to most gunfights in PUBG, (which are just like, a few short bursts and that's it; the enemies are dead) since each side was in a house, and we were just using full-auto, suppressive fire non-stop, putting bullets through each others' windows.

thats awesome, congrats. i still haven't tasted a chicken dinner yet, once im done with dark souls 1 i'll be playing this a lot more.

• Locked thread