Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

elf help book posted:

bobs played like 20 games in his life and thinks all of them are amazing
lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm reminded of how he was absolutely obsessed with gungeon and then someone showed him nt and all of a sudden that was now the best game ever, and so on and so forth.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Are you not able to aim for like 3 seconds after your hit or something. The guy missed like 4 times before I finally figured out where he was and then one bullet hit me and the vision went blurry and my shots didn't land on him even though I was pointing at him.

Sounds epic.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Are you guys playing fp?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

lol

And no I just play whatever the default is. The first person is a little weird looking but it probably makes the game a little more aggressive since you can't camp behind corners and still see around them.
3rd person is rear end

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Liquid Drink posted:

If there was one thing I'd change, I would give this game a more cartoony style and have numbers pop out of people when you hit them so you know you are doing damage
Everyone dies in 3 shots anyway it doesn't matter.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
to be fair the skins are incredibly badass

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

extremebuff posted:

i think its epic that the cosmetics rn are TSHIRT. BLUE JEANS. BLACK JEANS. SKIRT. and the skirt goes for 300 dollars
lmfao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

a slightly Latino scream of agony

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Gigante posted:

I played a couple rounds of that free PUBG ripoff on PS4 Fortnite Battle Royale. It's pretty fun although I'm very bad at it.
It's cool that this and phone gaming are our future now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Fungah! posted:

2017s been an insanely epic year for gaming nd 2018 looks as good. man your a whiny turd lol
jokes dude...

• Locked thread