Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Fart Trolls 2: Smeller of the First poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pretty sure artorius was heavily based on Berserker Armour Guts too.

Wanna do a build that uses the guts sword and a avelyn in the off-hand

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Rom, the dipshit spider

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

folder posted:

Was Rom a human granted extra eyes, becoming a spider, or just a large spider to begin with. As much as I love 45 minute lore videos and have watched them all in order I never really understood

The Paleblood Hunts guy theorized that she was a brain-damaged relative of Willem, granted extra eyes through use of the umbilical cord.

Thing I'm confused about is why Ebrietas seems to be mourning something that looks like Rom on the Altar of Despair. Are they related? I thought it was the Orphans cord that was used on Rom.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lou gehrmans disease

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

In Training posted:

The only thing that would make dark souls 1 better would be the geniuses behind Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin taking a second pass at the enemy layout and weapon design.

theres a mod for DS1 that does this just in case anyone here has the type of brain disease that'd enjoy that

https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1372?tab=description

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

he was joking because that's pure aids, my man

yea duh

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Welcome... to the wolf pack

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Big Smoke voice:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uWgsSf_HI4&t=19689s

timestamped

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Gives me conniptions...

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

A big clumsy piece of poo poo, the ultimate Dark Souls 2 weapon.

It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a big clumsy piece of poo poo, the ultimate Dark Souls 2 weapon.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

sick

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lumpy the Cook posted:

THE ORIGINS OF A LEGENDARY GAMING REFERENCE

ahaaha

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

first dlc is really short with 1 good boss and the other is an optional dumbass dogo+npc fight whos snoot you have to boop

some of the areas and new weapons remind me of the old hunters dlc

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

goferchan posted:

Loling now but also in awe of how epic Sans's Fortress would be

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

really cool visaul design though

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Come... Sekiro

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I read on Kotaku it's better than Skyrim with the Dawnguard expansion pack.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I want to slam my nuts in a car door.

Imagining someone doing this the way gta characters open/close car doors

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lost izalith is basically a giant swamp when you really think about it

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Arrhythmia posted:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You watch the youtuber - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe they ran out of time and money before finishing Lost Izalith. You read the Fextralife wiki - you stay in Lordran and I show you how deep the lore goes.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Fungah! posted:

i just got to the case with your av and it rules so far

i think that case has probably has the coolest locked room mystery in the whole series. shamspeare... well, lol.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

[Floating above this thread with a throbbing huge brain that is sending psychokinetic shockwaves across the land] From Software? Perhaps you'd get some bitches From SomeWhere if you simply played better games.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

EmmyOk posted:

Same but in 2 stuff like the pursuers stab is an instant full curse. But in that game it just reduces your Jonas if you died

ah dear little jonas
where have you gone? have you been reduced?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Simply Simon posted:

there should be a quest and map marker mod on nexus, I strongly recommend that one for the first playthrough

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

those songs don't rhyme at all, MrQueasy.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Plebian Parasite posted:

don't care + didn't read + mad + malding + ratio'd + maidenless + gently caress that bowgunner + skill issue + died to gape dragon + itched my nose and fell into the well + blocked + reported + went downstairs to grab my spooky clothes + canceled + hosed up those frogs + L + climbed a water wheel to have fun + no life + ur poor + ate purple moss + seethe

Plebian Parasite posted:

don't care + didn't read + mad + malding + ratio'd + maidenless + gently caress that bowgunner + skill issue + died to gape dragon + itched my nose and fell into the well + blocked + reported + went downstairs to grab my spooky clothes + canceled + hosed up those frogs + L + climbed a water wheel to have fun + no life + ur poor + ate purple moss + seethe

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://clips.twitch.tv/LivelyTawdrySushiCharlieBitMe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!