Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

can we talk about the evil within in this thread? aka the game re5/6 should have been?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

it'll be in third person I bet like re 4 and 5. but with a bigger emphasis on survival like re 7. can't wait to have Mr x chase you all over the got drat place

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

I hope its like RE2 but prettier and with a few new game mechanics

yeah I really really hope it's gonna be this too

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

whichever format they go with I bet Capcom won't gently caress it up since the remaster and re7 did so well

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I laughed after I typed that too but I'm trying to be positive

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

oh man lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

started REmake tonight. realized I was playing on hard. about 15 min after my 2nd save, I got killed by forest on the balcony

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

Finished up Resident Evil 2 Leon B tonight. about 10 minutes after my 2nd save, I killed the final boss and completed the game

pretty sweet, nice job. I can't wait to get back into REmake tonight and not gently caress up

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I thought for sure there was a way for Jill to fight plant 42? maybe I'm thinking of the original RE

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

It’s probably gonna be first person like 7

that wouldn't be awful

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm praying to the Capcom gods that it'll be old style like REmake tho

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

The Orville posted:

I hope RE2 remake is like Remake and classic RE

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

got hte urge to play resident evil 4 last night after watching the new netflix original movie "the ritual"

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

goferchan posted:

I was gonna watch that today is it good? Heard thrrr were some cool blood borne vibes

funny you say that, bloodborne popped into my head watching it too. you'll know when you watch it

it's not too bad

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

just wait til the end of the game. Chris is incredible

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I hope we get some re2 remake news soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

one of my fondest video game memories is staying up until 4am the night before Xmas eve and running through Leon A Claire B with my best friend and flipping out during the final Mr x fight because we ran out of healing items

• Locked thread