Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I'll start. The man himself, Pablo Escobar

Wagner Moura really should've won an Emmy for his performance (though he got nominated) because he was on another level to everyone else on the show.

Plus, his sweater game is absolutely on point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
I'd go with Julian Slink from the recently finished up Blood Drive. He's over the top, cunning, bombastic, and he's totally ripped.

He pretty much made the show.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Leonard Snart, aka Captain Cold, from The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. Played by the incredibly charismatic Wentworth Miller, Snart is a cool, calculating thief who takes pride in being a professional criminal. He loves the thrill of planning heists and executing those plans, but rarely finds partners who live up to his standards of intelligence and professionalism. Once he stole an experimental cold gun from STAR Labs, he was able to rise to the challenge of taking on The Flash, first alone, then with his partner Mick Rory (aka Heatwave), a violent arsonist who provided the brawn for Snart's brains.

Along the way, Snart grew to enjoy his occasional clashes with the Flash, and they developed a begrudging mutual respect for each other. When he and Rory got a chance to join the time-traveling Legends of Tomorrow, he looked forward to pulling off crimes throughout history, but instead found redemption working on a team with actual heroes. But he would never consider himself one of those killjoys.

He's not the kind of supervillain who wants to take over the world, destroy it, or murder everyone in it, nor would he have any tolerance for villains like that. He has a code of honor and would have no issues teaming up with the Flash or other do-gooders to protect his city or even the world from larger looming threats. He's just a working stiff who is excellent at what he does, and enjoys every minute of it.

Miller plays him as a campy, over-the-top character with a sarcastic, purring voice, chewing every bit of scenery. Say what you will about the DC superhero shows on the CW network (Arrow, Flash, Legends, and Supergirl) -- they are at their best when they drop the "grounding" and fully embrace the weird, wild, wacky world of comic book heroes and villains, and that means they're at their best every moment Snart is on TV. He's the best thing to come out of those shows.

Here's a highlight reel I found on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNGBHuAuaI

Big Bad Voodoo Lou has a new favorite as of 05:32 on Sep 9, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I think Vic Mackey from The Shield is the ultimate one. Even though he's killing fellow cops and torturing bad guys you can't help but want him to succeed for a while. By the end though i think most people felt pretty satisfied about what happens to him.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think Vic Mackey from The Shield is the ultimate one. Even though he's killing fellow cops and torturing bad guys you can't help but want him to succeed for a while. By the end though i think most people felt pretty satisfied about what happens to him.

I feel like the writers deliberately avoided showing the downside of his thug tactics. He never tortured an innocent person, for example.

Trauma Dog 3000 has a new favorite as of 08:44 on Sep 9, 2017

• Locked thread