Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Steffon Tamas

Steffon looks up at the walls of Castle Don Sgathaich, sees the banners flying over them, and has to look away, the wind making his eyes water. So, they were guests of Lord Wyldflower, staying in "his" castle? It was almost too much to bear. He remembers, when he was young, his father had taken him and Mykal out to the edge of the sand desert, where they were guests of some other lord. He remembered watching the Sand Hawks as they wheeled overhead, and seeing one dive on one of the rodents that had foolishly wandered from a rocky crevice out on the sand, and he remembered his father was fascinated with the strike, the kill. "See, Mykal, Steffon?", Father had said, "When he was in his rocky home, he was safe, but he left it, and now is food for hawks."

Mykal had gone ahead, he saw, was up with their cousin and Steward Seban, and he wonders if his brother remembered Father's lesson.

Status (Breeding): 6d6 20

quote:

Name: Steffon Tamas
Role: Fighter
Background: Bent the Knee at Sunspear
Goal: Security
Motivation: Duty
Virtue: Honest
Vice: Foolish

Abilities

Agility 3
Animal Handling 3
Athletics , 3
Awareness 2
Cunning 2
Deception 2
Endurance 3
Fighting 4, 1B Long Blades
Healing 2
Knowledge 2
Language 3
Marksmanship 2
Persuasion 3
Status 6
Stealth 2
Survival 3
Thievery 1
Warfare 3
Will 2

Benefits

Authority
Head of House

Drawbacks/Flaws

Destiny Points: 2

Intrigue Defense: 10
Composure: 6
Combat Defense: 8
Health: 9
Armour Rating: 6
Damage: 4

Initial Wealth: 6d6 25

1140 Stags

Equipment:

Noble's Garb
Signet Ring
Longsword
Scale Armor
Courser
Longbow
Arrows (24)
War Lance
Courser
Shield
Greatsword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Steffon

Steffon gives orders to get the party settled and then catches up with Mykal. "Mykal", he says. "I'm glad I found you. Did you see that goat Phillip Eggers himself is here? Along with the Malroys, who are sworn to Daeron personally. Odd that they should be here at all, and ood that Eggers isn't taking residence in the castle. Some things to think about, eh? Anyway, I'm off to sign up for the lists." He looks at his twin again, realizing that he was walking with purpose. "Where are you off to, anyway?"

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Steffon

"I'll go with you. Whatever you think about the Daynes, they're powerful enough that I don't want them to take offense by my not appearing."

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Steffon

"Indeed. It seems we will competing against each other, Sir Orland. It would be good if at least one of us won, to show the northerners what a Dornishman can do."

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Steffon

"We are overwhelmed by your kindness, Ser Orland.", Steffon says languidly, and essays a shy smile. "Whatever happens between Lord Gidden and the man recognized as my half brother, know that you're always a friend of House Tamas." He gently puts his hand on the man's hand. Then Deria comes in. He prepares to make the introductions, but sees that Mykal has beaten him to it. For a second, he seems to tense up and his eyes narrow, but it might just be an illusion, because his face smooths out the next second. "Indeed, Sir Orland. This is my cousin Deria. Well met, cuz.", he says.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Steffon

Steffon pokes at his food on his plate. Good as it may be, he lacks much of an appetite, and he eats lightly. His head has been down for most of the feast. His head comes up, though, as he hears the tune of The Dornishman's Wife. They would play that here? And now? Of all the times and places, they dare sing it now? His hand tightens on his knife. What sort of appetite can a man have at a feast of shame; a feast of humiliation?

So, he keeps his head down, saying little, until Lord Gawan speaks. Castle Tabas is two days by horseback, Lord Wyldflower,, he answers. Although sometimes, the journey is longer than others.

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Sep 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Steffon

Steffon accepts Waylar's bow, and says, I thank you, Waylar, son of my father. I wish you luck in the joust, and have faith that you will do our father proud.

He looks at the assembled lords to see who will react and how.

• Locked thread