Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Can we get a whole album of those Cartman raps because GOD drat was that poo poo good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Inescapable Duck posted:

There's something to be said about the theme of powerful public figures who respond to criticism and pleads with nothing but baffling nonsense while continuing to benefit from the suffering of others, and nobody else with power is willing to take any action whatsoever to stop it.

So it's a Trump thing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I doubt anything will ever top Mel Gibson.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

NonzeroCircle posted:

Wewll, I just membered that brief fixation they had with Phil Collins in season 4. But they just kept holding him back and holding him back

That was because he talked a ton of poo poo about Matt & Trey.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm probably stretching but was the hummel pillowcase a Bad Boys reference?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Whichever one where Cartman fights the midget. The " Stan Doesn't Get It" episode. Naggers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean, the last time a SP character ingested micro animals it lead to the best Butters episode ever.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah I made you eat your parents" is loving perfect and will always be the high point of Cartman's antics.

Meijer had the new game for $35 tonight only. We needed some groceries and just walked through looking for something else and saw it so my fiance bought it for me. Gotta wait for Christmas to play it though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She bought it for me as a gift and im not gonna be an rear end about it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yes, I'm gonna poo poo on the nice thing she did for me. Do any of you guys even have relationships?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
TitC was incredible and I wish he hadn't stopped making them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Minidust posted:

I didn't introduce my gf to Trapped In The Closet but she hadn't seen anything from Parts 6 onward until we started dating. We're married now. Thanks Kells.

I have the entire series on a drive somewhere. I should really find them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They're on Youtube and that's what I've been doing since I made that post.

• Locked thread