Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Steve Yun posted:

How am I supposed to secretly message my mafia boss with my phone in my pocket if I have to look at it to unlock it

It will totally see through your disguise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Y'all realize that Apple's plan is that everyone buys these with 0% financing on the Apple Upgrade program? You aren't paying $1200 for the phone. They are locking you in to $56-60 per month for at least 2 years, probably longer. A lot longer.

Time value of money for me meant that Mrs Mango got a 7+ for christmas last year, and will probably get an 8+ this year, and I will jump on the bandwagon for an X. Yes, we will be paying Apple something like $120/month for phone hardware, music, and cloud storage.

Still less than half of what I pay ATT because I am stubborn and won't give up unlimited phone and tablet data.

• Locked thread