Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That's bad. They should have him be husky Harris instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

roman should prepare a slideshow of photoshopped pics of john cena in compromising positions with men and he'll point dramatically at each slide and say "bitch rear end," and that's all he'll say

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if anything, an F5 will make him feel... REFRESHEd!!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it'd be kind of ridiculous if just saying the word popdog was enough to ma... make you..... man..... i just got all drowsy all of a sudden.i'm gonna lie down

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

who the gently caress is inanna and why is wwe posting her all over their Instagram page

inanna yo bidness

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Anyone got any questions

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

So Meltzer was wrong about there clearly being a Horsewomen vs Horsewomen angle leading to the Survivor Series at the MYC Finale?

Sure sounds good rov

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im cute posted:

Yeah, when are they reviving the Ascension?

The ascension seem like good boys - all my fav wrestling pals seem to like hanging out with them in off hours. I SAY, give em the strap!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cena tapping really helped Daniel save face

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's nighttime dumbass

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wish my mom would come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If you did a word cloud for everything codys said since leaving WWE "my dad" would take up 3/4ths the page

• Locked thread