Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
We really need to start having separate threads for the West Coast feed for RAW and Smackdown, cause I'd love to talk about this live without spoilers

Also I am loving Cena's weekly trash talking of Roman Reigns

Also there's something hilarious about how all the advertising for Brock Lesnar just has Paul Heyman hovering behind him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Erebus posted:

There are barely enough people to talk about the shows in one thread, especially for Smackdown.

Just be one of the cool kids and watch the east coast feed at 5

Don't think my provider has an East coast feed for USA

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

My god the face Miz makes the moment Enzo's music starts was just magical:allears:

Also I feel very conflicted about Enzo

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

And Enzo somehow goes lower than I thought he could:eyepop::magical::wth::vince: and then proceeds to get stomped:allears::vince:

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Oh my god, Neville laughing at Enzo was beautiful:allears:

Also anyone else notice the Weaboo signs in the audience

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Honestly I'm just finding Bray annoying(indeed I'd argue he's more annoying than Enzo), especially that dumb video interrupt thing he does

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Rarity posted:

Cena said Reigns was on steroids
People clapped along to Elias's song
Alexa tried to refriend Nia
Miz eviscerated Enzo
BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Good Raw

Agreed, also I really want to like most of the female wrestlers on Raw, but it's kinda hard to do so when they keep acting like raging turbo cunts to each other all the time, at least on the male side of things there's the occasional bit of guys being nice to each other(besides tag teams of course)

Also I'm really glad I've possibly found a job, cause not only does it mean I can keep my WWE Network subscription going(money was starting to look a little tight for this month), means I might be able to buy tickets to go to a show some day(unfortunately probably not for any of the remaining Southern California shows this month, but hopefully by the next time WWE comes this way I'll be able to go)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Okay someone mind explaining this popdog gag?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

If you didn't watch smackdown please go out of your way to watch the Usos vs New Day Street Fight. It was real good.

Agreed I've loved the New Day since the first time I saw them, we need more people like them in the WWE and less people like Dolph Ziggler or Kevin Owens

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I do think the billionaire that threatened to use his money to crush a law suit should be a face in a feud in 2017 (Wait this WWE ofc they'd see the billionaire as the face)

To be fair Kevin Owens is being a petty whiny rear end in a top hat

projecthalaxy posted:

What is the dolph ziggler thing. How does this help.

Agreed, that Ultimate Warrior part was shameful to the extreme

Alexander Hamilton posted:

I very much want him to get his rear end beat so I guess it's working?

Agreed

Didn't know Cena has a PhD, what field is it in?

Down Right Fierce posted:

Shawn Michaels on the raw when half the company was stranded because of a volcano.

Did this actually happen?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

He finally has the chance to physically destroy a billionaire family who's patriarch blatantly admitted that the US justice system is corrupt and favors the richest while all of us get left in the dust. He might be a complete rear end in a top hat but he's a family man and a hard working rear end in a top hat for the people and I respect him trying to take it to the system, be it suing the company because Shane couldn't keep his hands off the talent unlike fellow authority figure Daniel Bryan, or headbutting a horrible old man who has done... I can't even list how many awful things he's done

KO is the face, is what I'm saying. He might be kinda petty but compared to the machine he's successfully fighting he's a loving saint

Kinda says something about how much of a whiny petty smug rear end in a top hat with all the brains of a stump that Kevin Owens has been, that I still see him as being in the wrong on every level in this whole situation

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Dacap posted:

My ultimate hope for this Ziggler gimmick is him coming out at number 30 in the Royal Rumble to Cult of Personality for the insane heat he would get

It would never happen, but here's how I'd like to see it end;

Dolph comes out and starts doing this gimmick, when suddenly every wrestler whose entrance gimmick he's mocked who's still an active wrestler and part of the WWE comes out and they all just spend like 20 minutes pummeling the ever living crap out of him, ends with Mr McMahon telling him he's fired

Also started watching WWE Story Time, and it's fantastic

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Oh jeez that Mick Foley story about the sweaty clothes and the giant bag of popcorn:allears::stonklol::gonk::munch:

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Stale Saltines posted:

Yeah that grossed me out on a visceral level. For those that haven't seen it, HHH told a story about a time he wrestled Mick in an arena with no AC and afterwards he takes his sweaty clothes off, showers, towels off with his sweaty clothes, puts them back on, and then continues on his way.

Mick Foley is probably one of my favorite wrestlers(even if I'll admit I haven't seen much of his in ring performances outside of what is included in his focus episode of The Monday Night War), but yeah that is amazingly gross, the popcorn bit I found hilarious though(partly because I used to do a smaller scale equivalent back when I interned at a movie theater the summer after I graduated High School)

That one story Jake The Snake Roberts shared about Andre The Giant managed to be even grosser somehow though

projecthalaxy posted:

new season next week.

I know, I'm quite excited, is Hulk Hogan still on the WWE's poo poo-list, cause I'm sure he'd have some good stories to share

Dacap posted:

My ultimate hope for this Ziggler gimmick is him coming out at number 30 in the Royal Rumble to Cult of Personality for the insane heat he would get

I'll admit you've lost me on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Phenix Rising posted:

Where are these Foley stories coming from? Is there a new Table For 3 with him or something?

Eh I just watched that WWE Story Time series today is all

• Locked thread