Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

loving killer raw. BRAAAAUUUUUNN is the best as always, I don't think he's beating Lesnar but if they're not stupid he's a loving STAR and is possibly the quickest to improve and rise to the level they're asked to since Okada. Not that I'm implying he will ever be an Okada-level talent but he's definitely on the path to be one of the biggest stars in the company for a long loving time.

The Miz and Enzo segment was great and made me want this to transition to a long term program between the two. gently caress drat Miz owns and Enzo can just nail it even if he's poo poo in the ring and has had some misfires

Plus the main was fun as hell and I'm glad I stayed the final hour. The Good Brothers may not really have much steam but they're alright and all the other teams are really fun at the moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ijii posted:

Miz has continuously been MVP of the last several Raws with Braun as a close second. I seriously hope Enzo doesn't win the CW title.

me too, because i now want to see him in a feud for the ic belt

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I wouldn't worry about it. This tag run is really fun. I just hope he's moved to SD as soon as they put him in a singles run. A Wrestlemania US title match or a post Wrestlemania feud against Nakamura or AJ would be cool

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

In glad he was busted open with a sick headbutt. KO fighting for the common man and is a hero

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

my only complaint is that kevin owens couldn't go further and, i don't know, throw him in a wood chipper or something

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

theres is absolutely no way vince didn't give a "don't be a pussy and hold back, hit me as hard as you can" speech before they went out

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rarity posted:

Dolph Ziggler is awesome hth

have you not watched since 2013 or something?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

drrockso20 posted:

To be fair Kevin Owens is being a petty whiny rear end in a top hat

He finally has the chance to physically destroy a billionaire family who's patriarch blatantly admitted that the US justice system is corrupt and favors the richest while all of us get left in the dust. He might be a complete rear end in a top hat but he's a family man and a hard working rear end in a top hat for the people and I respect him trying to take it to the system, be it suing the company because Shane couldn't keep his hands off the talent unlike fellow authority figure Daniel Bryan, or headbutting a horrible old man who has done... I can't even list how many awful things he's done

KO is the face, is what I'm saying. He might be kinda petty but compared to the machine he's successfully fighting he's a loving saint

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

same

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

rip bobby heenan

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i hope hulk hogan dies a painful sad death

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

Bobby Heenan was great, and Hulk Hogan is good, and I'm sad that Heenan is dead and happy that Hogan, Slayer of Gawker, is alive.

Keep licking Peter Theil's boot there

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I remember that night. It was the greatest thing

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

they're both good, especially my friend foochs

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

can we please get back to talking about Jeff Hardy's amazing painting?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The Headlock Driver was badass and better but I like how Dean is smart enough to know if he's not winning the match he shouldn't hit the move.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i also read watchmen, thank you very much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sono posted:

Decade old material? Okay.

What did Jeff say after Super Bowl 41?

That's my Peyton Manning.

:xd: