Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!
A 100-year time limit? That seems both incredibly long for the main plot and incredibly obnoxious for completionists who want to get every perfect link up to 100% or something similar. I can only hope it's removed in the postgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

I noticed that Motochika's maximum link with Oshawott is 90%, even though it was claimed that it's his perfect link. Is that because its evolutions are the perfect link Pokemon? If that's the case, does the game tell you whether a Pokemon you recruit has an evolved form that's a perfect link when the base form isn't?

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

I like how Nobunaga's Warrior Skill is Ambition, because, well, that's the name of the series that Pokemon is crossing over with for this game: Nobunaga's Ambition.

• Locked thread