Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

You want a really filling and amazing breakfast go to any Spanish Caribbean restaurant during breakfast hours and get a tres golpes.

Mashed plantains, fried eggs, fried salami, and fried cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Also crispy corn beef hash is a must

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

scrubs season six posted:

This would be perfect if you tipped the plantains into the trash bin, replaced them with hash browns, and replaced the salami with breakfast sausage.

How can one man be so wrong.

Done perfectly those plantains would lift a man's soul.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

I'll give you tres golpes :twisted:

I'll take those golpes right to the face.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Lumberjack special is a sex term that means two men in flannel pass you back and forth between them in a sawing motion. Sometimes involving Canadians or syrup

Such a filling breakfast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I think that's technically grounds for legal abandonment

• Locked thread