Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

I dont care about the nipples, but shirtless mario should have chest hair. You do not grow a mustache like that without some brown sugar on your chest/back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Do you think he is sensitive about his chest hair, so he shaves it off? I somehow doubt that, but maybe

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It's called manscaping friend, and he is free to scape any part of himself he wishes.

----------------

vlad3217

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Piso Mojado posted:

Do you think he is sensitive about his chest hair, so he shaves it off? I somehow doubt that, but maybe

It's how peach prefers it probably

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
All that hair goes into the mustache, duh.

Or he has constant accidents with Fire Flowers and it all burnt off.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

Mario has an endorsement contract with Ideal Image, it's a good back up in case the coin blocks run dry

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
little known fact mario donates his chest hair to make wigs for children with cancer. it's this wholesome generosity that first impressed nintendo and well the rest is history

Twenty Four

It doesn't take a lack of shirt or hair, or an abundance of either, for Mario to be wrong. Have you seen some of those jumps he misses?

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

It doesn't take a lack of shirt or hair, or an abundance of either, for Mario to be wrong. Have you seen some of those jumps he misses?

*holding my mario world championship trophy* no i can't say I've ever seen Mario mis a jump :smug:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Fact: marios shirt is hair

FutonForensic

i awake on a shag carpet. looking up, i realize it isn't a carpet, but Wario's magnificent chest. he smiles like the Lady Madonna and tucks a clove of garlic into my mouth.

i awake again, this time in bed next to Mario. i recoil at his hairless chest and clearly-defined nipples. I'm crying again, like i do every night

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This is it guys. It was nice posting with you.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I'm starting to think Mario is a child. but he has a mustache. WHAT THE gently caress IS HAPPENING

Darkman Fanpage
mario is not an accurate portrayal of an italian man. if he's gonna go around shirtless in a bathing suit that bathing suit has to be a speedo, he has to be wearing a big gold cross on a gold chain, and he must be much more hirsute.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
He has to talk a bit louder, and some of his enemies might just be creaturizations of moroccans...

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the downplay of his horniness is also inaccurate

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
yoshi should technically be a bugatti

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
you can tell that he is, in fact, a computer-generated italian and not a real italian by the lack of marinara, how-ya-doin, and eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

*holding my mario world championship trophy* no i can't say I've ever seen Mario mis a jump :smug:

:eyepop:

lmbo calrissian posted:

I'm starting to think Mario is a child. but he has a mustache. WHAT THE gently caress IS HAPPENING

I think this may be correct

Darkman Fanpage posted:

mario is not an accurate portrayal of an italian man. if he's gonna go around shirtless in a bathing suit that bathing suit has to be a speedo, he has to be wearing a gold chain, and he must be much more hirsute.

I am even more sure this is correct

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

lmbo calrissian posted:

yoshi should technically be a bugatti

A ducati
the coins are actually Ducats
Bowser sheds his skin to reveal

two cats

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Super mario brothers is actually the story of Dante (mario) traversing the nine circles of fraud with his mysterious guide Virgil (toad) to meet with Satan (bowser)

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Waluigi and Wario are the classic allegory of the Hoarder and the Waster. In life, the hoarder (wario) sat on his wealth, as indicated in the Mario universe by his large mass and golden suit. The waster (waluigi) spent his wealth frivously, as indicated by his outfit being a deep purple outfit, a color normally reserved for royalty.

In death, they are fused together. What the hoarder collects, the waster throws away. They sabotage each other's schemes because it is in their nature to do so

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
"You see, Luigi, the Earth she is a disc, like a pizza pie. Not round like like Mama's homemade meatballs!"

-flat earther shirtless mario

google THIS

I'm actually a little dubious that Mario's nipples destroyed the entire internet. Journalistic integrity, it seems, is a forgotten art.

Scaly Haylie

shirtless wario

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

I'm actually a little dubious that Mario's nipples destroyed the entire internet. Journalistic integrity, it seems, is a forgotten art.

Mario tits vs kardashian rear end

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

he definitely has chest hair

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

i invented shirtless mario 2 years ago and I deserve credit

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

treasure bear posted:

i invented shirtless mario 2 years ago and I deserve credit

i am sorry you must suffer this injustice. you have my condolences :glomp:

alnilam

nintendo inc is going down, down to the bank to write some overdue royalty checks to treasure bear

treasure bear

AEMINAL

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
amazing job tbear

google THIS

the evidence is irrefutable

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This is what i picture true hardcore mario looks like

jyrque

do the mario :pervert:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I heard he wears a vest in the German release.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
shirtless mario is wrong but it just feels so right

WindmillSlayer

christ when will they release shirtless Fox McCloud

Senior Management

Mario's hair was ripped off with the shirt that it had fused with.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

c'mon mario... let those debim puppies brreathre

• Locked thread