Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

lol @ everyone who after the may/mac fight heard about this fight and figured "hey maybe I SHOULD check out the actually important huge fight coming up" lol

I mean I'm a boxing fan in general. I'm not going to be completely put off like people trying to get into the sport based on a few recent fights. I haven't followed the modern stuff closely in forever but I was hoping this would be an all around awesome moment coming together. Of course it gets mangled up. Boxing is loving depressing and it doesn't have to be. It is genuinely draining to follow most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

thehappyprince posted:

the best way to watch boxing is to check in the week of a fight and check out at the final bell, imo

I usually just catch up on YouTube and by catch up on YouTube I mean watch old school fucks slug each other while I pretend the sport grew in the fantasy version I imagine in my head.

But yeah the longer you stare into the void etc

• Locked thread