Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Pity De La Hoya ended the fight running and taunting his opponent because otherwise that was a great performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
I liked the de la roya nephew's fight. This is tedious though.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

That judge should be fired and investigated

If she could be punished in any way she would have been many years ago.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that overhand canelo hit ggg with that would have turned khan inside out and ggg didn't even break forward momentum. drat.

also canelo got tired because every fiber of his body was tensed in perpetuity because golovkin was never more than a quarter second removed from hitting canelo so hard that if he isn't reacting to it it will put him o bed. he wasn't in control for more than about a minute spaced over 36. that's tiring.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

canelo did great for three rounds but faded really quick. he actually did worse than i expected. jacobs would beat him.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DeimosRising posted:

What were you expecting? I didn't think he had the ability to ward Golovkin away from his ribs and was going to get pummeled and finished. He proved much tougher and more evasive in exchanges than I expected and much more able to time Golovkin.

Those things would have happened if he hadn't been on his bike for 9 or 10 entire rounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DeimosRising posted:

That's not really an answer, and I don't think it's true. Had he been more agressive or tried to stake ground in the center, Golovkin would have eventually worn him down and finished him. Running away is a lot less tiring than fighting it out and he gassed as is.

So what were you expecting?

A closer fight.

• Locked thread