Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
oh drat that does make sense. hmmm. i think we can probably conclude that time in the Places moves at a tiny tiny fraction of Earth time (800 resets).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

pwn posted:

Sort of like how you can have what feels like a 12-hour dream during a 20-minute nap.

you know, when i used to read a lot of books on dreams/lucid dreams/sleep science, they always claimed that's impossible, but it has happened to me a whole lot

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Democratic Pirate posted:

Paul Rudd should reprise his role as Bobby Newport but God.

can i get a hell yeah

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Aerox posted:

I dunno, it seems obvious to me that Jason said something stupid. The Judge is going to come out, and then the test or trial or whatever is going to somehow involve the burrito which is why it's in the ep name. That scene didn't scream "The Judge is a living burrito" to me at all.

I think it's possible that:

They spend the whole episode arguing in front of The Burrito, and the Judge only shows up at the very end to hand down the ruling. Otherwise I'm not sure why the episode would be named The Burrito.

Alternately:

The Burrito IS the Judge, and is voiced by H. Jon Benjamin

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

tarlibone posted:

Also, it reminds me of one of the themes of the movie Defending Your Life.

Oh wow, I haven't thought about that movie in a minute. My grandfather took me to see it when I was a teen, I recall it being actually pretty good.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Maya Rudolph was a total surprise and also killed it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

Maya Rudolph is criminally underrated, and I am sad to see people itt who either don't like her or don't know who she is.

Y'all goin' to the bad place.

yeah bunch of basic bees up in here

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

biracial bear for uncut posted:

I only watch SNL for the skits, fast-forwarding straight through any musical numbers. :smaug:

Even on the rare occasion they book a band that I like they always sound like rear end

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Finding out that the real Good Place has turned into a Lord of the Flies/hedonistic nightmare seems likely. Eleanor will be like "How did you not NOTICE?!" and Shawn or whoever will be like "It's the Good Place, why would we watch that?" :v:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Heaven is a never ending acid trip where you know for certain that nothing bad is happening to you

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
What does God need with a time machine?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i was curious what kind of name "d'arcy" was and oh. oh no..

ahahahaha

• Locked thread