Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Tetch is the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It also does not help that Benedict Samuel is a garbage tier actor.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That final shot of his distorting face was creepy as gently caress.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this! posted:

The Barbara stuff was kind of fun in the moment but man, that sure turned into a wet fart at the end. I did enjoy zombie Alexander Siddig doing what sounded like a Liam Neeson impression.

I don't think they're done with Barbara and the Demon stuff yet. And I was shocked that Siddig actually showed up, I was certain they couldn't get him back and just had a dude in makeup and a bad voice guy.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Davros1 posted:

Don't know if this would be considered a spoiler, but the actress who plays Selina shaved her head.

Hasn't the season wrapped already?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I thought maybe he was implying it was a spoiler for upcoming plots.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Open Source Idiom posted:

Oh yeah, you're right. Hahah, whoops. My bad.

I guess I'm kinda worried about the show being cancelled these days. Everything I'm watching and really loving -- Legion, The Expanse, Gotham, The Mick -- are bubble shows.

At least 12 Monkeys and the Magicians got wrap up seasons!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think I read that Magicians just barely squeaked season 4 so they're possibly planning it as wrap up in case. A drat shame about the Expanse though.

I really hope we hear something about Gotham season 5 soon, we need to live the glory of No Man's Land. And they still have to introduce the mustache.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Magicians is the second best rated show on [[the channel, by a considerable margin. (https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/syfy-tv-show-ratings-updated-33879/)

Oh thank god!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drat it, I need 5 more seasons of this.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Good news and bad news.

Good news: Renewed!

Bad news: For a final season that will probably only be 13 episodes.

Better than so many shows got. I will take 13 episodes with a goddamned smile.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

In hindsight it is pretty bizarre that they went through all that effort with recasting Poison Ivy again just for a couple of episodes.

Peyton List will not stop until she has been in EVERY show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Guys. Guys guys guys guys guys.

The second "joker", Jeremiah, who's so very much more into planning and being methodical and thinking things through...

He's a Practical Joker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mr Hootington posted:

Batman being an answer to the freaks is a good spin.

Gotham is a good show.

• Locked thread