Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chickens man! whoa
i am ur uncommunicative landlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm gonna start a fight club in the basement

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

davebees
Hi, just wondering when we're going to hear more about the ceiling issues?

Thanks,
Dave

sick brunch kills

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund
my window is still broken and bugs are getting in and it's getting hot during the day like REALLY hot, was wondering if you could get back to me? no rush or anything lol. thanks!! :)

Twenty Four

Hey, I'm not paying rent anymore. Oh you don't care to respond? Cool! Just gonna live here forever for free!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
hey I don't want to bother you but that bear is back

he's passed out on the couch and reeks of sex

like, at this point I'm okay with the twinks in the garage and the gimp in the basement, but I'm pretty sure the bear ate my last pop tart

I understand if you're busy

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
The dryer is still going. It has been 5 days and I am worried about the smoke

please call me back

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Hey, the toilet in our one bathroom apartment is no longer working. I think the seals in the tank are wearing out prematurely because the water supply line is somehow connected to the hot water supply.
It's Friday and the girl at the office said they couldn't send maintenance down until Monday but I expect I will probably need to poop at least once before then, so can you please send someone earlier?
I left my phone number and email address again in case you lost them thanks

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

I just poo poo in garbage chute fyi

e: sorry, wrong number

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Sep 24, 2017

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Hey is it still ok to be paying you with these cash envelopes? I know it must be convenient what with you living across the street and all but I got a pretty aggressive letter from the council the other day and I'm a bit worried. Also I keep seeing your curtains twitching like there's someone there every time I look out the window but I saw a hearse from the funeral home pull up a few weeks ago and I thought you were the only person living there? Also it's actually getting hard to post my rent through your door because they seem to be blocked by a big pile of letters?
Anyway just get back to me in your own time
Yours
John

chickens man! whoa

Jedrick posted:

I understand if you're busy

thank u for your understanding

cda

by Hand Knit

sebmojo posted:

I just poo poo in garbage chute fyi

e: sorry, wrong number

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
Is it true we're not allowed to smoke weed in our apartments? Because I have a prescription from a doctor for my anxiety and it is unconstitutional for you to deny me medical services. Maybe if you smoked a little has you would chill tf out on your Nazi anti-weed policies. Bash the fash, dude.

Also a bird got in but I couldn't get it out so now it lives here and im not paying pet rent for it.

pork steaks

a lovely boy
The bats are back again. There are three this time. I know you told me not to touch the bats because they're endangered, but this is getting out of hand, and something needs to be done soon. I haven't slept in five days.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
someone's been taping pictures of ducks to everyone's door. its a bit of a nuisance actually, can you please do something about it?

thanks Manifisto!

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
Hey Mel, just checking in with you again about the weed thing. Get back to me at your earliest convenience.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
hey landlord, there a horse on my patio. please address this

thanks Manifisto!

vanisher

Please don't cash this check for at least like 2 or 3 weeks

You know what... ill text you when its good

Yeah I don't actually have a cell phone...

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I have lyme disease now, do you keep deer in the breezeway??

City of Glompton

Hello sir or madam,

We hope you're having a pleasant eternity. If it's not you much trouble, we were hoping you could check on the global warming we mentioned a few years back. We tried to fix it ourselves but us and the neighbors can't agree on a solution or if it's even a problem so, ya know, progress has pretty much stalled. I hate to bug you about our gently caress up, but I assume you want it fixed as much as we do, anyway.

Also we heard a rumor about something called "heat death of the universe", sounds like its a long way off but were wondering if you've got any preparations in the works?

Sincerely,

Your Tenants

PS Thanks for updating the seasonal decorations in the common areas - they look great!

chickens man! whoa

mailorder bees! posted:

someone's been taping pictures of ducks to everyone's door. its a bit of a nuisance actually, can you please do something about it?

please refrain from posting flyers or personal notices in the common areas. if you persist, a fine will be charged to your unit.

chickens man! whoa

Twenty Four posted:

Hey, I'm not paying rent anymore. Oh you don't care to respond? Cool! Just gonna live here forever for free!

twenty for: need rent. thank u.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I receive a blank sheet of paper slipped under my door under cover of darkness, from an entity I haven't seen in years calling itself my "Lord of Land"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

Hello sir or madam,

We hope you're having a pleasant eternity. If it's not you much trouble, we were hoping you could check on the global warming we mentioned a few years back. We tried to fix it ourselves but us and the neighbors can't agree on a solution or if it's even a problem so, ya know, progress has pretty much stalled. I hate to bug you about our gently caress up, but I assume you want it fixed as much as we do, anyway.

Also we heard a rumor about something called "heat death of the universe", sounds like its a long way off but were wondering if you've got any preparations in the works?

Sincerely,

Your Tenants

PS Thanks for updating the seasonal decorations in the common areas - they look great!

lol nice

chickens man! whoa posted:

twenty for: need rent. thank u.

Yeah and I need a free place to live but thanks for taking the time to respond! Glad we could work this out!

• Locked thread