Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«118 »
Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Powerful bun.

I booted up WW2 again and got a skeleton helmet. You could say Iím boneheaded for thinking of playing this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

Word.

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/st...103831228207104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOHlmclU42I

Wazzit fucked around with this message at Jun 19, 2018 around 17:02

Lambert
Apr 14, 2018

Fallen Rib

Probably full of hacked lobbies just like all the other backwards compatible CoD titles.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Powerful bun.

Lambert posted:

Probably full of hacked lobbies just like all the other backwards compatible CoD titles.

I think the hackers are too busy ruining BO2 since they figured how to upload a cheat menu to the community files (or whatever itís called, I canít remember). Last time I checked MW3 had the occasional invisible hacker but that was it.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

MFW someone mentions my collection of graphics cards.

Lambert posted:

Itís really only bo2 thatís unplayable on 360

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

WattsvilleBlues posted:

I. Bugs the hell out of me seeing IIII in articles, just needed to ventilate.

What's the general feeling been on WW2? Seems like a very forgettable entry; I cancelled after the beta.

WW2 is less awful than it started out. I'm still playing off and on, and the new game types are at least interesting (Hordepoint is even fun) - It was the worst COD at launch, now it's middling.

I pre-ordered Blops 1111, on the XBone because I am not an animal.

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

here's a thread for the next piece of poo poo https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3860875

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.

Slippery Tilde

Ah, fine work as always Stu. Now if you can just find a way to lootbox your posts you'd make a killing.

Lambert
Apr 14, 2018

Fallen Rib

ethanol posted:

Itís really only bo2 thatís unplayable on 360

World at War as well. And probably others.

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Lambert posted:

World at War as well. And probably others.

Mw2 is rough.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

Got the M14 in Blops III today, can confirm it's a good gun.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Powerful bun.

Letís play Bloops 3 tonight. Iím house sitting and itís kinda boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Do not attempt to adjust your set...

Mill Village posted:

Letís play Bloops 3 tonight. Iím house sitting and itís kinda boring.

I might hop on for some BLOPS 3 in a few and join you.

In other news, I hit Prestige Master in WW2. I had failed to do so in IW, mostly because people stopped playing that game on Xbone.

«118 »