Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goonerousity

aww yeah
it would sound like rush hour traffic desu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
The goose would annihilate the duck

vanisher

cda posted:

The goose would come at the duck like a torrent of unquenchable flame, decimating even the idea of the duck

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
ducks are just unevolved geese. animals in the same poketype never fight naturally in the wild.

crimes

Goonerousity

aww yeah

cda posted:

i thought that for the longest time because gooses are bigger than ducks, but a duck is smaller than a goose and it can bite the goose like.. was it frodo or thaalin? that decimated smaug

vanisher

After quickly and easily slaying the duck, the goose would then go on to murder anyone who knew the duck, effectively erasing the duck's existence

Goonerousity

aww yeah

vanisher posted:

The goose would come at the duck like a torrent of unquenchable flame, decimating even the idea of the duck

i like the duck desu =(

cda

by Hand Knit
Watch this fight, then open up a dictionary to D. You ain't gonna see poo poo between Ducat and Ductile

cda

by Hand Knit

vanisher posted:

After quickly and easily slaying the duck, the goose would then go on to murder anyone who knew the duck, effectively erasing the duck's existence

Goonerousity

aww yeah

vanisher posted:

but what if the goose prayed to jesus christ, the one true son of our heavenly father?

cda

by Hand Knit

Goonerousity posted:

i thought that for the longest time because gooses are bigger than ducks, but a duck is smaller than a goose and it can bite the goose like.. was it frodo or thaalin? that decimated smaug

Get your head out of fantasy books. In the real world a goose would loving murder a thousand ducks with a bazooka

vanisher

Okay let me try and explain this a different way. Have you ever seen the movie 300

Goonerousity

aww yeah

vanisher posted:

Okay let me try and explain this a different way. Have you ever seen the movie 300

about 10 minutes worth........................................ desu

Manifisto

contrarian opinion: the duck

in a cookoff

where the duck and goose were the ingredients

ty nesamdoom!

Goonerousity

aww yeah

cda posted:

Get your head out of fantasy books. In the real world a goose would loving murder a thousand ducks with a bazooka

i agree, geese can honk really loud and scare people if they sense that they have delicious, delicious bread

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Goonerousity posted:

but what if the goose prayed to jesus christ, the one true son of our heavenly father?

That wouldn't do no good. The goose needs to pray to the heavenly feather.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

a swan rolls into the fight like a fukken tank and ends everyone

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
heh, apparently nobody's seen episode "A Bunch of Full Grown Geese" from the popular children's cartoon "Regular Show" :smug:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

vanisher

Macnult

a duck would lose the battle but win the war. the geese will not be celebrated

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Macnult posted:

a duck would lose the battle but win the war. the geese will not be celebrated

a joke about goose stepping

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Ducks are cool and good, but geese are some hard mfs who give zero fucks, and also poop everywhere. Goose wins.

Marchofthepenguins

Mental hygiene should be practiced after every meal
It feels weird that this is even a debate. But if a goose can take on a freaking bald eagle and emerge victoriously, the duck is f*cked. The duck should just surrender immediately and try to stretch its neck out so maybe someday its great-great-grandchildren will be accepted by its goose overlords through Lamarckianism.

Twenty Four

Let's settle this in a game of "Duck Duck Goose".

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

A goose IS a swan, dumb rear end

EmmyOk

alnilam posted:

I'm the guy who always says "a swan can break your arm you know!" but I'm also the guy who says "actually that's an urban myth" when someone else mentions it. Extreme power move in any swan conversation (or swanversation if you're with other big swan heads)

A goose would ruin a duck, it could wrap it's neck (very serpentine) around the duck and strangle it's head off. One of my friends was attacked by a group of geese once over a toffee. Though another time horses attacked him so maybe it's just him

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

kalel

Goose < Duck <<< Crab

Elusif

Nobody would win. When birds fight each other we all lose.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the reason you can eat ducks but not geese and swans is geese & swans are very gamey and foul.

crimes

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Ducks would organize a nice neighborhood block party thing and invite everyone, but the goose would get really drunk and try to fight people and keep yelling FREEBIRD whenever someone talked about the music. The goose would clearly rough up a duck, but I think everyone would still make the goose leave.

wearing a lampshade

Duck ducks goose

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
But what if the duck had a knife??

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
given how hosed up duck dicks are i wonder if geese sex is anywhere near as weird

*5 hours of horrified googling later* i regret my naturally kittenlike curiosity immensely this day

crimes

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i regret my naturally kittenlike curiosity

this is a very BYOB sentiment. both the nearness unto kittens and the ever present regret.

treasure bear

Twenty Four posted:

Let's settle this in a game of "Duck Duck Goose".

a duck duck goose scenario DDGS has two ducks vs one goose so while a duck would obviously be obliterated by a goose, 2 ducks would have more of a chance

alnilam

duck duck goose ultimate edition with new bonus playable characters swan and loon that you can unlock

ty manifisto

vanisher

"You took to it like a duck to water but there was a goose nearby"

American colloquialism describing getting annihilated out of existance

vanisher

I mean there are some disreputable betting parlors out there that would take your money betting on Duck in Duck v. Goose, but with those chances its basically theft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Goonerousity posted:

about 10 minutes worth........................................ desu

I hope it was the 10 minutes where the persian dude gets kicked down that endless shaft and the other dude screams 'this is sparta'

• Locked thread