Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

releasing a multiplayer only shooter without a huge marketing budget is a death sentence

Korthal
May 26, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

releasing a multiplayer only shooter without a huge marketing budget is a death sentence

I got an invite to the beta when I bought my 1070. That was the free game promo Nvidia was running at the time :thumbsup:

I never used it

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Korthal posted:

I got an invite to the beta when I bought my 1070. That was the free game promo Nvidia was running at the time :thumbsup:

I never used it

same haha, what're the odds...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cliffy B working on a game is a death sentence

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I didn't play it but I read an interview where he compared his game to RC Cola so lesson learned, don't do that

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
he should have made a pubg thats what all the cool kids are doin these days

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i heard the game is actually pretyy good

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Wow this thread is AIDS

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Liquid Drink posted:

Wow this thread is AIDS

Frankly, I think this game is amazing and am currently planning out an imp goon rush to nearly double the server size and save our friend CliffyB.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

Frankly, I think this game is amazing and am currently planning out an imp goon rush to nearly double the server size and save our friend CliffyB.

Thank you

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

is this free to play yet

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book posted:

UPDATE: While putting together a secret pre-stream hype video, CliffyB called In Training the r-word. IT has cancelled his goonrush launch stream and I'm asking ZDR to delete CliffyB from the SAclopedia. gently caress this poo poo game

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

who

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Alright, I've had it with you dude. Stop posting in this forum.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

UPDATE: While putting together a secret pre-stream hype video, CliffyB called In Training the r-word. IT has cancelled his goonrush launch stream and I'm asking ZDR to delete CliffyB from the SAclopedia. gently caress this poo poo game

It absolutely pains me to see such a legendary director/writer/programmer/producer stoop to such lows. By the way use code IMP2970 to get 10% off on the Lawbreakers Collectors Edition. YOUR SKILL. YOUR PLAY-STYLE.
No corners for campers, no ways to buy skill, and no one to blame for your K/D ratio. In LawBreakers, what worked in your other first-person shooters won't apply here. FROM $29.99
BUY NOW
GO TO MAIN SITE
LAWBREAKERS
GRAVITY - DEFYING - COMBAT
YOUR SKILL. YOUR PLAY-STYLE.
No corners for campers, no ways to buy skill, and no one to blame for your K/D ratio. In LawBreakers, what worked in your other first-person shooters won't apply here.
"ONE HELL OF A COMPELLING SHOOTER"
AUSGAMERS
"AAA-QUALITY FPS"
APPTRIGGER
"CHANGING THE ATMOSPHERE OF FAST-PACED ARENA COMBAT"
THE GAME FANATICS
KILLER ROLES
Nine roles. But no matter which you choose, watch your six, nine, twelve… you get the picture. From combat healing and run-and-gun to high-skill melee play-styles and more - whichever style suits your skill, just move fast, shoot often, and don't get lit.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Feeling Skilled AF after purchasing Lawbreakers using code: IMP2970.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Feeling Skilled AF after purchasing Lawbreakers using code: IMP2970.

note to lurkers: this actually makes the game more expensive... use at your own risk

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Whichever style suits you, just play correctly, and do all the right things, and don't make any mistakes. Shoot the cyberdemon until it dies.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Liquid Drink posted:

note to lurkers: this actually makes the game more expensive... use at your own risk

Hell yeah! I'd give Cliffy B(ased) all of my monies, if possible.

• Locked thread