Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
I'd love a gyrocopter that dropped giant nets, similar to how the web spells work. deciding if you want to break up the charge or save the nets so you can catch routing units seems like a good problem.

granted that requires actually having a gyrocopter in your army, which does very little for the early game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

there should be an estallian port city in cathay that starts at 100% to all forms of corruption and somehow gets worse.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

greenskins, even gobbos, hate chaos more than peace-time and literacy.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I think some of those kislev dudes are rocking axe-shotguns. blunderbusses maybe. looks like they swing the axe, then mount the thing on their shoulder like a rocket launcher.

elemental bear needs a name, like an actual name.

kislev.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

the world should kneel before the fey enchantress and her insane peasant horde bullshit.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

tzteench and tztong: the chaosican brothers

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

malal was the good chaos god, then some rear end in a top hat decided to hire gav thorpe.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

two hormagaunt balls and a dick cannon.

and they say slaanesh is the fucky one.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

Twigand Berries posted:

amazing how everyone thinks just because you have a big animal means you can ride it like it's a cat no cat is going to allow that poo poo

cringe and cringer erasure.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

always used this one for cross faction recruitment...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1910430680

that one might be sfo specific, but there'll be a vanilla version as well. goes nicely with the tilean campaign in the new world.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

Mercrom posted:

That mod looks cool. Though quite overpowered for most campaigns.

Speaking of overpowered. Dwarfs with monstrous cavalry. They might finally be a cool and good faction at least in SP.

yea, it takes a little discipline to keep your game in line, but something like adding pistoleers to a dwarf campaign really opens things up.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

Caidin posted:

So Thoreks thing is basically it doesn't matter that dwarf growth rates are hosed because he makes the basic stuff completely obscene, and also is a caster.

the old ways are best... which is giving your grudge throwers nuclear warheads.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Malal is super non-canon. Several other chaos gods have taken his place.

if malal isn't real then why did the end times suck so much and why does everyone hate it?

malal is canon, it is good to praise him.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

a video on the battle of astofen bridge, for those who like the fluff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1Oj9QEf3U

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

there are rumours of squats making a comeback, which would be very cool.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

RVT posted:

So we got a bear god now. And the horned rat. And the ork gods. And Sigmar. Why did I think the big 4 Chaos gods plus maybe rat god were the only ones? Is 40k just the 4 and no others?

there's also morr, myrmidia and ulric, who was sigmar's god. there's a bunch but all of them have decidedly less cool followers than those three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

that outpost ability was supposed to be a defining feature of the ostrogoths(?) in atilla, but it never really worked correctly due to the ai building miles of sewers and churches instead of recruitment halls.

still, it'd be neat if they get it to function this time.