Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Please post the PartyElite beginner series in the OP, or at least the controls one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Endorph posted:

and i guarantee neither of them made a single cent off any of them considering how hard that market crashed

At some point it just stops being about money.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Sprechensiesexy posted:

Tell me, what does an elven fedora look like ?

Spiky

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

aeverous posted:

Mazdamundi doing some MLG moves:

https://gfycat.com/AgitatedEducatedAfricanrockpython

This is a good game.

I feel like CA takes the Warhammer universe exactly the right amount of seriously.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

lol

it is a joke about how when radious is mentioned, people come out of the wood works to talk poo poo about it instead of just ignoring it and also promoting a different mod that does similar things and was also produced by a nazi

I don't get it can it come in the form of a pontus meme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

As much as I'm not super interested in it, the next logical step would be LOTR.

EDIT:

Sinteres posted:

I do think some concern about 3 might be warranted since Total Chaos might not be as appealing as the other two, even if they throw in some other stuff like Kislev.

I know I've basically already 'bought' 3 in my head, having owned 1 and 2. Also I think WH nerds will go crazy for Chaos Dwarfs. Also giant gently caress-off map with everyone? Yes please.

SoftNum fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 17, 2017