Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

treeman jihad in the chaos wastes

then drunk ice dwarfs with shotguns, but that was a mod so I dunno if that counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

lotta muthafucks on this page are going in the book.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

adding kislev would be fun, but now that I've seen where it could go with how fun and colourful it could be, I'm gonna be missing cathay. not the gw version most likely, just all the effort that went into the three kingdoms assets and knowing they exist. played straight like the empire it could have been cool, thousands of dudes with jians coming to ruin your poo poo and zhuge liang showing teclis true mastery of the lore of heavens, no real explanation needed or anything.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

The biggest travesty is Razor Standard got nerfed.

no! oh god no... my hellblasters... this is a tragedy.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

SHISHKABOB posted:

Imrik will be more fun when TWWH3 comes out. You'll get to go conquer the Mountains of Mourn and kill all the ogres.

not sure a lack of slightly larger big'uns is really what's missing from the imrik campaign.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

nakai with a shotgun, starring rutger hauer

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

there used to be some wood elf troop variation done through the seasonal courts, but that was about six editions ago.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

total war: warhammer 3 - bear cav, gently caress yea! comin' to save the muthafuckin' day, yea!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

liu chong riding a tiger, firing a crossbow that shoots drycha

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

you'd think slaanesh would be a fan of incredibly intricate, well engineered machines but aside from maybe noise marines it never comes up

then again, if you do create the most perfect set of speakers ever, what's left really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

uber_stoat posted:

found a picture of an endgame kislev unit.