Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

less than 48 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah i cant wait to go crusading with brettonia to kill some dinosaurs

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Im kinda loving high elves right now, just fielding small but elite units is great. Also my swordmasters racked up 800 kills in that first mission as Teclis against all the skaven. Teclis is a beast as well

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah i just throw it into melee, it smashes everything. and it just happens to be able to shoot over the heads of the melee he's in to take a potshot at something.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i love the high elves. I went in planning to be all about skaven and then started a game as teclis. gently caress he owns

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Man the campaign map runs so bad for me for some reason. Like 80fps in battles and then 40 on the map.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Stacking all those passives on as well is awesome, whole army getting multiple buffs when he casts. I think he's my favorite lord

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

ogre kingdoms as well i think for game 3

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

disable in options

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

J

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

faction unlocker is fun, playing as the new world colonies, helping my mazdumundi bro clear the area of nords

the brave philipp billings helping mazdamundi

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah some of the starts are hard too since your buildings are all in unsuitable climates. new world colonies start is all in orange level areas so stuff takes longer to build. still fun taking empire against the new world stuff though.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

it looks like a lot of the stuff isnt available to build with the faction unlocker. dwarves cant get anything more than grudge throwers artilley wise.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Dwarves definitely had more than just a grudge thrower at launch though no? There's no other artillery piece than that available. also no iron drakes or anything like that. no ironbreakers or gyrocopters as well.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i kind of like the idea SFO has with food where it gives a local/global recruit bonus for an abundance, +1 at the first level and +2 at the 2nd, recruiting 5 rats in one turn is dope

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

they said they're gonna do their best but the'll probably be pretty bad

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

awesome, i expected november sometime.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

god i cant wait to go smash some elves and dinosaurs and rats as the empire

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

so I cant actually seem to play the campaign, just says claim free content and directs to a steam store page with no buy/download button.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

lmao same thing happening to me, says cant use the payment option.

Edit: says they're looking into it

queeb fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Oct 26, 2017

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Man I dont know what the difference is in this game to the last but the campaign map runs like total poo poo for me, 7600k and a 970. Ran fine in warhammer 1.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

jesus, didnt expect it to be the new year to get the foundation update and poo poo in. Things must be pretty hosed between the 2 games if its taking that long and not even getting norsica or the RoR in.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

its up. 6.3 gb

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man I was totally all in on warhammer I, my favorite TW game, bought every DLC. But 2 really hasnt done it for me and there's been such a content drought i havent even had it installed for months. feels like TW1 had new poo poo just coming out all the time.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

so what are the must play mods now? I havent played in like ages. is there a good one that converts other races to the tomb king style of unit cap? I like that.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

You can click download on the new LL and it pushes a 7gb update.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/835671/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II__Lokhir_Fellheart/

my game wasnt updating but I clicked download on that and now its preallocating. its go time!

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

how the gently caress do you do these cypers and other puzzles. i have no clue what they want in each one.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

also for people who dont know since this was kind of mindblowing for me, the order you ctrl click your unit cards is the order they'll appear when you right click and drag. so if you want spears on the wings, just like, ctrl click spear spear sword sword sword sword spear spear, no matter how their unit cards are, and when you drag em out they'll be lined up like that. it owns.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

If I buy any of the dlc do the units get added to the roster for all the Lord's, or just the one added with the pack?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man they really did go ham on the end turn times eh? its like lightning fast now, i havent played in like a year +, this is great.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

It's crazy how fast ME turns are now.i avoided it for ages but now it's all I play

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

my loving goblins are like insanely tanky now. grom, scrap armor upgrade, tech upgrades and theyre insane.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i spent so long trying to kill eshin as imrik in the ME start that im like strength rank 100 and can barely support a stack. its going to be hard to dig out of this hole, the only way out of my start area is through grimgor and he's massive at this point. luckily my first dragon was an easy one, against the lizardmen. secured that dragon and lol, imrik on his dragon + 2 more dragons just steamrolls. I have so many abilities to try and remember to push.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah i just lost my imrik ME campaign, holy gently caress grimgor was at like 25 settlements, soon as i poked my head out he rolled a fuckton of waagh armies in and i couldnt keep them at bay. he was rocking 4-5 armies and i could only afford 2, imrik really lacks in trading partners for the sweet high elf cashflow.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i enjoy that mod, spruces things up a bit

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

I feel like CA were basically meant to make fantasy games, theyre so drat good.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

so hows the new SFO working out? anyone played around with it yet?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah i cant pull off imriks ME start, you cant trade at all until you punch through grimgor, and with eshin right at your back too i always get split on 2 fronts with no way to bankroll 2 armies.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man the new wood elves are fun, just confederating tons of forests, not giving a gently caress who im warring wth, just get outta my forest. obliterating everything with like 15 archer stacks. also i got the insane caster you get when doing yoru first forest rebirth thing and my god shes a machine.

sisters of twilight are insane as a LL as well, just a flying mobile artillery piece, and they seem to shoot from the back while their dragon is in melee which i think is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

SLAM

BO