Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

Egypt: hey there's a shipment of 30,000 RPGs shipping from North Korea, under a false Cambodian flag.
USA: HOLY poo poo, ok we will intercept it. Who bought the stuff from the North Koreans?
Egypt: us lol

USA: WAIT A MINUTE, WE DISCOVERED THIS SHIPMENT AND TOLD YOU ABOUT IT FIRST

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...5a14_story.html

What in the gently caress are those dudes with nuclear-sign-marked packs on their chests?

Have the norks gone full C&C and devised walking tactical nukes? (or rather, pretended to do so)

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Several of my two-step addicted friends from Flag and Phoenix went there, holy poo poo

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

Dan on his IG Story.

I want to clear the air and say I'm very proud of my community in this time, I'm seeing so many people trying to help, including reuniting kids and their parents via Facebook. Metro is doing a great job trying to get a handle on this and people are still feeling pretty safe around here.

Not trying to be a dick here, but isn't Dan Bilzerian the wifebeating SEAL-washout poker millionaire attention whore that sued the producer of that Mark Wahlberg SEAL movie because he didn't get enough airtime?

I'm honestly not really surprised that people would think it's anything other than more attention-whoring from him. I'd be all for any off-duty special forces dude doing anything they can to help or stop the threat, but I'm assuming they'd have other priorities than updating their Instagram story to assure their fans they're grabbing their gun to get the shooter.

Glad to hear your dudes are safe, though.
Relatedly, what "team" of yours is this? I have trouble remembering what everyone in GiP does and can barely distinguish between mildudes and LEOs.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Well, there goes the deadliest-shooting-in-history record again...from only last year :catstare:

Jesus loving Christ

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I'm not assuming anyone frequents Hillary's Twitter, but just don't go there right now.

Don't.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Outside of politicizing the thing in a loving heartbeat, it's also incredibly dumb. She's broken.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I tried to figure out what I'm supposed to be noticing here - heck, I even resorted to the "if I have no idea what I'm looking at, there's still a chance it's loss.jpg" mentality for a second - but I've got nothing.

Is there some negligent construction detail I'm missing?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

orange juche posted:

that's the concert venue on google maps.

Thanks, Captain Obvious, I'm trying to figure out what is so 'gah' about it. I mean, concert layouts are incredibly open and vulnerable to someone shooting from an elevated position, so I figured it wouldn't be that.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

loving :lol: America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

That's what, fourteen of those 100-round mags stacked back there?

Jesus Christ.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Only because you couldnt understand the words. Not because the order of the words makes no sense.

Uh, excuse me, he has great words.

The best words, even.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Get the gently caress outta here

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Jarmak posted:

Sorry I'm in ball of impotent rage mode about this topic at the moment.

Hey, relax, friend, the president spent his day:

- namecalling and making GBS threads on Bob Corker
- making GBS threads on his secretary of state
- making GBS threads on ESPN
- making GBS threads on the NFL
- making GBS threads on Congress
- plugging and praising a book about, get this: Donald John Trump

so it can't be all that bad.

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 10, 2017

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

After I got my BMW credentials, I waltzed into my designated pool work station and my mind was blown that it was Windows 7 in TYOOL 2017

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

What would change if it had been arson?

Do insurances not pay out even though it wasn't arson intended to defraud an insurance?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

Just remember, if there are no images (because there's no power/water/etc, for instance), Trump wanders off and gets his news from stupid sources and threatens to withdraw all disaster aid.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/918431476429017088

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/918433926032568322

The final one:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918432809282342912

Relief efforts & personnel have been in country and on the ball for what, a week and change, after the administration sat on its rear end doing basically nothing for ten days while Trump tweeted about the NFL, and now he's saying what little effort has been provided can't be sustained "for ever".

Yeah...sounds about right.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The automobile producers will poo poo a loving brick if NAFTA actually goes.

Hilariously, Toyota might come out with the least damage, which would probably get Trump to piss his diaper again. Not that it makes a difference, since he's wrong on almost literally everything, but of each buck you spend on some of Toyota's most popular models, more actually stays in the US than in the case of most competitor models.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

orange juche posted:

Nutrigrain bars remind me of boot camp, because we would smuggle them out of the mess all the loving time.

That reminds me of the time in boot camp when the new manager of the privately-run enlisted men's club decided it was time for a promotion and handed out welcome-packages with a grain bar, an apple, some chocolate bar, pack of peanuts and a can of "Mixery", which was an abomination comprised of half beer/half coke.

Except booze was illegal in recruit accomodation, and so the evening went from one dude getting busted with a can standing out in the open, to another dude getting busted while wanting to ditch the can, to yet another dude snitching out everyone else, to cadre losing their poo poo and seeing some elaborate booze-smuggling operation in their masturbatory authority-fever-haze.

It was stupidity mayhem from there on. Cadre extended duty hours withot authorization until the late night for mass searches, so fools terrifiedly started hiding their cans in the small lockable private boxes of their lockers that couldn't be searched by superiors without probable cause. Cadre therefore decided to order every private lockable container to be opened during the mass search. They then notfied the three other companies on post because this prohibition-era smuggling operation seemed to have no limits. By a little before midnight, around 600 recruits were being helicopterdicked around by every enlisted on-base-living cadre member and a bunch of NCOs.

The ensuing paperwork and disciplinary circus was something to behold.

In any normal setting, the very first person would have said "Uh, the cans were in the gift-packages everyone received, no big deal", but alas, this was the military; retardation took the wheel

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah, not sure if it was first kicked off by one of the Anheuser Busch brands, or Jever, but there seems to have been an undiscovered market for "refreshing" beer mixtures a la Bud Light Lime that every industrial brewery in Germany tried to tap into.

To each their own, but some of those concoctions are loving vile.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

M_Gargantua posted:

The last good one got out in 2012 anyway

:(

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

German satire mag/online-outlet "Titanic" is in a bit of hot water currently, because it decided to editorialize the election of Austria's new big kahuna, 31-year-old Sebastian Kurz (and his probable alignment with the Nazi-lovers) like so:

https://twitter.com/titanic/status/919869569405259776

"Finally possible: Killing Baby-Hitler - Time Travel in Austria"

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I just watched Trump's weird press conference with Mitch McConnell yesterday, good lord

And boy howdy, am I angry at Hillary I guess, she's turbo-complicit and whatnot

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Except she's only tangentially related to anything going on and that's via the foundation that doesn't pay her or provide any benefits to her.

I was joking, friend :)

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Handsome Ralph posted:

Gonna interrupt Clinton Chat V 3980.0 with a recommendation to watch 60 Minutes piece on the DEA and Congress not going after pharmaceutical companies that are seemingly complicit in enabling the opioid crisis.

https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-whistleblower/

The post article is really good too, but the 60 Minutes bit was pretty :stare: throughout.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...a5736&tid=a_inl

Jesus H. Christ

I mean, the brutal impact of the 60minutes bit is at least softened by the fact that Marino's nomination is now in the shitter, but holy poo poo

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Oct 17, 2017

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I assumed the video wasn't available in Germany because of the Swastikas, but I can watch a separate Wolfenstein trailer on the GameSpot channel on YouTube, so I'm confused why this video is gone/not accessible.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

His entire loving twitter ranting today is beyond retarded, and it's not even generating any surprise anymore.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Current event: I'm going back to work after 3 weeks of post-surgery recovery and your president is still a loving moron.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

tastefully arranged labia posted:

How's the neo nazi political party working out for you

- not participating in the majority government
- not nominating / deciding our chancellor
- unraveling / imploding under its own stupidity
- being made fun of in parliament for unraveling / imploding under its own stupidity
- leagues away from being as bad as it could be

thanks for asking :)

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

No but I remember when the GOP was accusing him ever single loving day of being a secret Kenyan Muslim.

I also vividly recall him not melting down over it in public, let alone on Twitter, a single time.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

from the one good D&D thread:

That's one hell of a thread

TheBigAristotle posted:

Not my find, but it needs to be enshrined in this thread

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Richard Spencer is getting heavily heckled and booed off stage at UF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYb1XjD9nl8

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

That habe me a healthy morning chuckle.

And the Dean of Herb is one of them

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223

lmao if you're still in, in inactive ready reserves, or an officer who still h as his commission things are about to get buck wild. he's gonna nuke korea there is no way he doesn't

I drank my first beer while at home in like 9 weeks, so I'n white girl wasted and I'm gonna need some eplxantation for this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

lightpole posted:

Noone is taking a cruise during a nuclear war and they aren't a very good military target. That's also not a very great port due to draft limitations. It's pretty far down the list depending on who is throwing bombs and how many they have. Savannah/Charleston and Houston are much more critical.

What's so critical about those?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Donald Trump is president of the United States.

Why yes...yes he is

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/922903426434064384

:lol:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Professor Bling posted:

I remember you posting about this last year (feels like last year anyway) so unfortunately I entirely believe you

You fool, If it feels like last year, it was maybe this afternoon

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

jared and ivankas gently caress soundtrack just dropped

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59ee2a01e4b003385ac12415

I dint even understand half of those references, but I'm losing my poo poo

huffpo posted:

The 21-minute-long collection of songs is as horny as it is depressing. The playlist evokes motionless, antiseptic coitus. It evokes two Tide pens in a plastic sale tub. It evokes Lysol wipes. It evokes the smooth, genderless slopes of a couple of undressed dolls. This is sex music only in the sense that two pages pressed together in a new Williams Sonoma catalog is sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I legit assumed he'd get away with it and make a comeback, because this is the reality we live in.

• Locked thread