Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I feel the sudden urge to tell you all how comfortable I am with my achievements in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I'm behind, the title haven't even come up, and I already hate these cunts.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

God I despise their approach to blame and responsibility.

The burgers can't be called organic because the crumb isn't organic. You! The exact specific person who typed the word organic, that's your fault! Not the PM, who suggested organic burgers, and didn't check that they were organic.

We shouldn't have been at Brixton. You! The first guy to utter the words Brixton! That was your fault, not the huge team in Brixton that didn't decide to gently caress off elsewhere when they saw there wasn't people there.

We lost the task because we had no costings. You! The only guy who did costings! This is your fault!

Hang the lot of them.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Or even "I did". They all speak like poorly programmed fleshbots.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Is Elliot shrinking or is his suit slowly growing larger?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Finally catching up on this, I don't think I've seen someone give in during negotiations just because they're exasperated with the team quite so obviously as that hankie seller.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Finally catching up on this, I don't think I've seen someone give in during negotiations just because they're exasperated with the team quite so obviously as that Amstrad seller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Also from their conversations they had no idea what the late fine was going to be.

It's great to run a business when you don't know the terms of the contract.

It's great to play a game when you don't know the scoring system.

It's great to have a job interview when you don't know what you're being judged on.

• Locked thread