Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

HEY GUYS LET'S POST ABOUT THIS ANIME ADAPTION OF A GOOD MANGA THAT YOU CAN CATCH ON CRUNCHYROLL EVERY TUESDAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKt3NwcZZGg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Black Clover is 100% a shounen and I don't think anyone will ever try to say that it's some unique take on the genre. It's a very good shounen because it has good characters and cool magic fights. It's a bit silly to expect things like "Asta gets a new power to solve a situation" to not happen, but at least the idea of people's grimoires getting new spells as they use it is already a thing established in the first episode and not unique to Asta. There's more things later on that do some neat things with what usually happens to a main character but in the end it is still shounen

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

also I listened to asta scream for like 30 minutes making that vid and his scream is still good

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

i like when he sounds like a racecar

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Jackard posted:

wow this MC sure is an insufferable prick

listen.. asta may be annoying but that doesn't make him a prick, okay!!!?!?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

It is a thing that can grow on people but I'm just saying that he's not a prick just cause he's annoying and screams a lot!!!!!!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I will remain ever hopeful

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

gauche basically does nothing ever again after his dumb short arc so whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

Can Asta PLEASE stop yelling it's insufferable. :(