Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
People used to be very mean on this forum. Now they are nicer. Does the new title mean that anyone can say what they want? I want to say that everyone is wonderful. Others may not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I highly doubt it, friend.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I hope that in the morning that thread is vanished and we never speak of it again. Also that ZDR is not vanished. Goddamit.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its probably more like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPyLF7NxZyY
i watched this scene a million times when it came out and it still holds up

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
People used to legit dig up other people's home addresses and elementary school transcripts if they said something mean about a TV show I am just curious if that's back on the menu.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I think you are all wonderful people and I wish you all peace, love and happiness in life. :)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
no, op

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
o well

*closes people_to_own.txt*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

I think you are all wonderful people and I wish you all peace, love and happiness in life. :)

This but unironicly

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

They reloaded it with extremely large numbers of SJWs and "non-SJW" hand wringers

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i don't think so, tim

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

the title is sarcastic

you're smart enough to see that

^also sarcastic

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
this is a goddamn kangaroo website

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Maybe it's really loving stupid to take the ever-changing title of GBS as an actual guideline for posting?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

a hole-y ghost posted:

They reloaded it with extremely large numbers of SJWs and "non-SJW" hand wringers
ahhhh gently caress i was worried about exactly this

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Doxxing and creepy internet detectivery aren't coming back, but I think making fun of terrible posters is fine.

I'm a good poster and definitely have nothing to hide FYI fwiw tia

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Sintax posted:

o well

*closes people_to_own.txt*

It would still be fun if people could talk all the poo poo they wanted to, though. The lack of that is what paralyzed the last GBS. Fear of being banned for just general poo poo talking.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

murex posted:

this is a goddamn kangaroo website

no its monster trucks

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Duckbox posted:

Doxxing and creepy internet detectivery aren't coming back, but I think making fun of terrible posters is fine.

I'm a good poster and definitely have nothing to hide FYI fwiw tia

There was 3-5 years of GBS where the first 40 responses to any thread was "ur a fag" "no u are" "u are the faggiest fag" repeat.

Followed by 3-5 years of cold GBS where nobody could post for fear of breaking an arcane rule or offending some literal insane mod.

Followed by today.

I was wondering if a new age was dawning. I was apparently quite wrong.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sure does, fart breath.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

It would still be fun if people could talk all the poo poo they wanted to, though. The lack of that is what paralyzed the last GBS. Fear of being banned for just general poo poo talking.

gently caress you, op. Imma eat your children.

I agree though.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Fucker. You cocksucking cock-tucker. See this glock? Better pucker.

HELLDUMP ON MY CHEST BITCH

(I'm just trying to fit in v:shobon:v)

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Please make sure all your insults towards me are properly formatted or else perhaps a literal pedophile will put you in time out for not using the proper punctuation.*

*An actual thing that happened, actually.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
looks like op isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer. but u cant blame him. he was probably dropped on his head as a child!!!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will cut you down from across the world if you're dumb enough.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
You don't 'say' anything to anybody on an internet forum. There is no speaking involved. You write to them, in posts.

You stinking oval office.

P.s. everyone is NOT wonderful. Shitstain.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
It's okay to make fun of people and call them retards or faggots, you just don't get too personal and do crazy poo poo like dig up their phone number and address and send death threats.

Remember whoever you don't like is a human being, but it's nothing serious or personal.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Keep honking!

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Prince of Space posted:

Fucker. You cocksucking cock-tucker. See this glock? Better pucker.

HELLDUMP ON MY CHEST BITCH

(I'm just trying to fit in v:shobon:v)

"2, 7, 3, 4, 6" isn't much of a rhyme scheme.

Good try though.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Spinster posted:

. Also that ZDR is not vanished. Goddamit.

what happened to him

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
My real name is ron mexico

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

what happened to him

He probably ran away screaming, poor guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Look, they changed it again.

• Locked thread