Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Faustian Bargain posted:

To me it's the opposite. This is clearly a vehicle to try to transfer heat from Rollins, Ambrose, Braun, The Bar, and the loving Miz to Roman. The beatdown last night wasn't Shield, it was set ups to let Roman hit his terrible superman punches. This is a step down for Rollins and Ambrose especially; they will be playing second fiddle and/or faces in peril until big manly Roman saves the day HUAAHHHHH.

If this fails (it will), what else can they do with Roman?

Even better is now in a year and a half when Roman is back on his own we can enjoy an even longer length of time until he would hypothetically be a passable in ring performer than we would have otherwise experienced if we had just left him on his own forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

Why do you expect him to regress until the point he's only passable?

If you think the past few years of singles action Roman has had is passable than that's fine but I consider it to not be.

If I was giving out grades Roman would get an F in character an F in in ring psychology an F in promos and a c- in tag action for his role as the least skilled member of the shield. Unfortunately that averages out to be a bad wrestler in my book before we even get into whether that wrestler should be pushed as the top guy.

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 10, 2017

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm genuinely curious for anyone present who feels like Roman' s matches are... let's say good enough. What are some matches of his you have liked and what did Roman contribute?

Seriously I promise not to bite I just wanna hear what you've got to say.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
To be sure he (roman) isnt the worst thing WWE has ever asked us to endure.

• Locked thread