Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

[*] The new Tag Team Champions The Usos called The New Day out to the ring where they offered their respect to a surprised New Day after their excellent Hell in a Cell match. They declared the two teams were the best that the Smackdown tag division, but that the Usos RAN the tag division. They offered a truce between the two sides which was accepted.
I don't watch the weekly stuff anymore but...if "New Day doesn't fight Usos for belts anymore" leads to "New Day fights Shield for belts" then man this reunion would be for real worth it

DoctorGonzo posted:

[*] In a vignette, we saw Luke Harper and Eric Rowan return carrying giant gently caress-off hammers, declaring that they were going to break bones and shatter spines - they are now The Bludgeon Brothers.
I've lost track, is this round of these two the "small bull mascot" phase or the "island timeshares" phase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011
The drama in reigns matches comes from the horrible fear that welp he's just going to win again and dammit I'm not interested in seeing that again fuuuuuuuck god please nooooooo

It's like reverse psychology, a sort of "any attention is good attention, so go for the worst attention to get the most attention" attitude.

• Locked thread