Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
James Ellsworth is still employed, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Good for him

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Given how fast the Kalisto push happened I totally believe that Neville just "nope'd" out of there

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sugar Blaster posted:

when was the last time wwe did one of those awkward intergender tag matches where the match itself would come to a screeching halt every time a tag was made on account of the children's toy company they're beholden to said they couldn't have men and women fight one another anymore?

Just this year alone they had Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse (at WrestleMania!) and Sasha/Rich Swann vs. Alicia/Noam Dar (remember when that was a thing?)

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Germansimp posted:

After reading this I had to check up on Cagematch to confirm Wyatt actually was a champ, because I had completely forgotten he won the title at Elimination Chamber. Dangit, he had a World Title run this year and all I remember about Bray in 2017 is Orton burning down his cabin in the woods, stupid special effects, and coming soon Bray in drag.

Bray actually had a cool thing going with he and Randy as the tag champs, and Harper's growing resentment at being cast to the sidelines. By the time Bray won the world title, they were setting up a potentially great breakup angle between the three and Harper got great crowd reactions as a righteous babyface

Then Randy burned down a shack, Harper got chucked into the trash and Bray made the ring look like bugs. Somehow it got worse from there.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Remember when they called a 39-year-old AJ Styles a "rookie redneck"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
NXT crowds are quiet because they're Mauro marks who wanna hear him in the building

205 crowds are quiet because Jesus Christ more goddamn wrestling, we just wanna see AJ damnit

• Locked thread